Given signs for Man City

Matty

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harper is good enough man. whilst given is a great keeper, if he doesn't want to play for us there isn't much point.....

Can hardly blame him looking for the exit, it's about as grim as it can get and harper is ooc in 6months and all.

Harpers a decent keeper, but he's no Given

i'd quite like to see Krul get a run out before harper if i'm honest seeing how well rated he is

Last thing we need to do is throw an unproven, young goalkeeper into action when we have an experienced keeper waiting...

Harper is good enough man. whilst given is a great keeper, if he doesn't want to play for us there isn't much point.....

Can hardly blame him looking for the exit, it's about as grim as it can get and harper is ooc in 6months and all.

Harpers a decent keeper, but he's no Given

i'd quite like to see Krul get a run out before harper if i'm honest seeing how well rated he is

Last thing we need to do is throw an unproven, young goalkeeper into action when we have an experienced keeper waiting...

Hes not unproven, he is....................unbelievable!!!

B)

THERES HOPE YET !! :lol:B)

Newcastle United goalkeeper Shay Given's move to Manchester City has stalled because the clubs are unable to agree terms. (Goal.com 1420 GMT)

For once i want ashley and co to remain greedy fuckers holding out for more

He'll go but knowing what Ashley has been like over Parker, Dyer and Milner he won't go cheap...

.com saying that Ashley has tried to intervene to no avail. Looks like he's gone.

I'm a bit pissed off to be honest, I know he wants out due to the club no longer having any ambition, but I wish he'd just stay until the end of the season, try and keep us up, and then be off to the higest bidder. The thought of himself, Viduka, Owen N'Zogbia, Martins, etc going in the summer, and leaving us with a front pair of Shola and Carroll, with Duff on the wings and Guthrie and Barton in midfield is scary.

I see Ashley's supposed intervention as yet another pathetic PR stunt.

To stop him from going or to convince him to leave ? B)

Aye, wait until Man City have opened negotiations and then make your 'intervention'. No doubt a ploy to fool City into thinking we don't want to sell thereby getting a few extra million out of them.

Apparently David Craig has just said the following on Sky

1. Ashley is going to be at the match tomorrow

2. Shay isn't going to be sold

3. Ashley has been at the training ground all yesterday talking to Kinnear.

Apparently David Craig has just said the following on Sky

1. Ashley is going to be at the match tomorrow

2. Shay isn't going to be sold

3. Ashley has been at the training ground all yesterday talking to Kinnear.

Hope someone lamps the cunt