Other games

Park Life

Ant - give it a rest man.

He's right, baring in mind I only really saw the second half, but what I did see was the most biased referee I've seen since Brian Coddington at the Baseball Ground in 1992. Ronaldo is a diving cunt, but he must've been fouled 10 times without a free kick been given, and any time a Barca player fell he blew up. Mourinho is right, all the referees are up their arse, and I for one can't stand the club, self righteous, look at us, UNICEF, aren't we're morally correct gods. Well no you're a bunch of mugs, Messi is the only player in that club who isn't a dick, Alves and Mascherano, being two of the biggest arseholes in world football. Hope Man Utd embarrass them, and I think they have a fighting chance because without doubt they have the best defence in world football in my view.

They sold out big style. They'll be sponsored by some Qatar company from next season. I wonder how much they got.

You should add Busquets to the list of cunts, he's a horrible cheating twat.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's right, baring in mind I only really saw the second half, but what I did see was the most biased referee I've seen since Brian Coddington at the Baseball Ground in 1992. Ronaldo is a diving cunt, but he must've been fouled 10 times without a free kick been given, and any time a Barca player fell he blew up. Mourinho is right, all the referees are up their arse, and I for one can't stand the club, self righteous, look at us, UNICEF, aren't we're morally correct gods. Well no you're a bunch of mugs, Messi is the only player in that club who isn't a dick, Alves and Mascherano, being two of the biggest arseholes in world football. Hope Man Utd embarrass them, and I think they have a fighting chance because without doubt they have the best defence in world football in my view.

That disallowed goal was a disgrace imo - if the ref really thinks for one second Ronaldo "brought down" that cheating piece of ex-scouse shit he should be banned from football forever.

Agree on the UNICEF thing as well.

I went to Barcelona for both games and though I love the city in general their fans are the worst of a so called world class team I've come across.

Ronaldo having a whinge

"(Gerard) Pique pushed me and I landed on Mascherano. He didn't used to fall to the ground in England, but he's picked up the bad habit of doing it here like everyone else."

Pot meet kettle anyone?

Just another reason why Ronaldo is so great. He didn't have to wait until being transferred to Spain to learn how to dive around like a nancy.

Neither team has made any friends over these 2 games.

Mourinho turning a £400m squad into a Sam Allardyce style team of hoofers/foulers hoping to draw 0-0 or nick a game via a set-piece. Then there's Barca rolling about like a pack of fannies.

Real Madrid tried playing more offensive football earlier on in the season against Barca and lost 5-0. You might not like his tactics but Mourinho usually knows what it takes to win.

That was more a high offside line that failed rather than being too attacking I thought.

Real Madrid tried playing more offensive football earlier on in the season against Barca and lost 5-0. You might not like his tactics but Mourinho usually knows what it takes to win.

They weren't playing offensively then either.

The only real difference on that occasion was that they played with a very high line to try and condense the midfield to limit Barca's space and close the gap between the lines so Messi couldn't drop in and out like he does.

Sure it didn't work. But it wasn't an offensive game plan by any stretch.

That was more a high offside line that failed rather than being too attacking I thought.

Yep. He tried to compress the game but they just knocked the ball in behind the defenders and won comfortably.

The amount of attacking talent Jose has in the team you'd think they'd be able to cause Barca more problems. Who am I to talk though. He has won the Champs League twice with 2 different teams and loads of league titles. :lol:

Neither team has made any friends over these 2 games.

Mourinho turning a £400m squad into a Sam Allardyce style team of hoofers/foulers hoping to draw 0-0 or nick a game via a set-piece. Then there's Barca rolling about like a pack of fannies.

Spot on, 4 games and they've all been dull really. Barca may be annoying and self-righteous, but at least they're not Franco's bum-boys.

The ref wasn't biased at all, in fact if he were a weaker character Diarra and Carvalho could have quite easily been sent off.

Barca probably had more fouls given due to the fact they had 65% of the possession compared to Real's 35%.

I agree about Mascherano and Alves, you can also add Busquets to that list.

Xavi and Iniesta are both class acts though. As is Pique (simply due to the fact he's smashing Shakira)

The ref wasn't biased at all, in fact if he were a weaker character Diarra and Carvalho could have quite easily been sent off.

Barca probably had more fouls given due to the fact they had 65% of the possession compared to Real's 35%.

Xavi and Iniesta are both class acts though. As is Pique (simply due to the fact he's smashing Shakira)

I wouldn't just say he was biased though, I've been watching football nearly 26 year, and he easily was one of THE MOST BIASED referees I've ever seen in my life. He was dying to give Barcelona everything. To quote Mourinho about a penalty that wasn't give for Chelsea here in 2005, "that was foul in any stadium, in any league, in country in the world...but not here". The thing is when it happened you could see with the naked eye it's a legitimate goal but you just knew he was going to blow up. The treatment of Ronaldo was absolutely disgusting, he was fouled literally all of the time but they could do it because they knew the referee wasn't going to blow. I've said for a few years and I agree with Mourinho, UEFA want Barcelona to win the Champions League, you have to be blind to see at the very least that referee was incompetent. The argument about possession oh dear. Part of the reason they had 65% possession was because he kept giving them the ball back for non decisions against Real. I suggest you watch the game again. Ronaldo and Mourinho were gesticulating the referee was on the bribe at Barcelona Airport, I think more under instruction or some sort of influence. The funny thing is Real predict what will happen before the games....and it always does. A good referee sends Mascherano off for both dives, someone under instruction awards HIM two decisions instead, most biased referee I've seen this season. Hope Man Utd tear them a new arsehole.

I wouldn't just say he was biased though, I've been watching football nearly 26 year, and he easily was one of THE MOST BIASED referees I've ever seen in my life. He was dying to give Barcelona everything. To quote Mourinho about a penalty that wasn't give for Chelsea here in 2005, "that was foul in any stadium, in any league, in country in the world...but not here". The thing is when it happened you could see with the naked eye it's a legitimate goal but you just knew he was going to blow up. The treatment of Ronaldo was absolutely disgusting, he was fouled literally all of the time but they could do it because they knew the referee wasn't going to blow. I've said for a few years and I agree with Mourinho, UEFA want Barcelona to win the Champions League, you have to be blind to see at the very least that referee was incompetent. The argument about possession oh dear. Part of the reason they had 65% possession was because he kept giving them the ball back for non decisions against Real. I suggest you watch the game again. Ronaldo and Mourinho were gesticulating the referee was on the bribe at Barcelona Airport, I think more under instruction or some sort of influence. The funny thing is Real predict what will happen before the games....and it always does. A good referee sends Mascherano off for both dives, someone under instruction awards HIM two decisions instead, most biased referee I've seen this season. Hope Man Utd tear them a new arsehole.

:lol: You only watched the second half.

:lol: You only watched the second half.

Aye that was enough! Obviously can't comment on the first half, but if it was owt like the second. Oh dear.

I think when teams from the same country play each other in European competition they should have a referee from their home country refereeing the games anyway as a side note.

Aye that was enough! Obviously can't comment on the first half, but if it was owt like the second. Oh dear.

I think when teams from the same country play each other in European competition they should have a referee from their home country refereeing the games anyway as a side note.

That would be quite interesting actually.

As long as it's not Howard Webb when Man Utd are playing. :lol:

That would be quite interesting actually.

As long as it's not Howard Webb when Man Utd are playing. :lol:

haha aye orrrr........if we were ever involved in such an occasion. I'm sure some geordie shagged his lass, and I attribute 40% of our relegation to him and Viduka's push on the invisible man against Fulham, and that wasn't an isolated incident with him reffing us.

haha aye orrrr........if we were ever involved in such an occasion. I'm sure some geordie shagged his lass, and I attribute 40% of our relegation to him and Viduka's push on the invisible man against Fulham, and that wasn't an isolated incident with him reffing us.

'twas Nolan's push and Viduka's goal.

Not that I'm bveing pedantic or anything.

Edited by OzToonFan

I felt the opposite. Adebayor could have been booked 3 or 4 times when he came on for just running into people like he was playing rugby. Alonso got away with murder as well. They couldn't get near Messi, Iniesta or Xavi and resorted to kicking them off the park.

This Barca team is literally the best team I have seen in the 28years I have been alive and Messi the best player. Some of the comments on here are laughable. It's fucking videogame football, the ball sticks to their feet like glue and they can run as fast with the ball as they can without it. They spot and make passes on a weekly basis that I havent seen NUFC play since SBR was at the club.

Yes they dive and whinge but thats symptomatic of Spanish football (and football as a whole these days). I've seen worse from Jonas tbh.

They havent done a City or Chelsea or Real to try and buy success, 80% of their team has come through the ranks. Whilst I dont agree with residential football schools for 12 year olds, promoting from within is the way forward. Even their manager went from a player, to reserves manager to manager and was giving the backing and support he needed. He's won 8 trophies in his first 2 seasons. That could get to 11 or 12 this year.

People really need to give their head a shake and just enjoy them for what they are. Probably the best team in history.