Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

El Clasico is hilarious, its as much of a diving contest as a football match. Must be a nightmare for the refs, all the worlds best and fastest players diving around and doing ugly tackles. My river is quite decent but I never have a clue if its a foul or not.

1-1 El Clasico. Fairly even game. Real edged it first half on chances, but Barca had a stonewall penalty denied. After Messi's pen Barca bossed it for a while, until the game descended into chaos. Real were awarded a pen for a challenge that wasn't dissimilar to the one where Villa was deemed to have dived in the first half. Fair result in the end. Ronaldo broke his duck with a pen, finally.

N'Zogbia... has he started to show the talent he was supposed to have or is it a case of reasonable player in a poor squad so he stands out.

Always had the talent, just had a bad attitude. He's also in a poor side.

I really want sunderland and Blackburn to go down, but I think Wigan, West Ham and Wolves are just too shit. :icon_lol:

www.relegation.com.ing

1pt from 27? That's not relegation form, that's 05/06 form for you lot

Blackburn will go down. We're finished, done and I can see us staying down for a very long time. Proof that Indians cannot run a football club and should stick to what they are good at: moustaches, cricket, shit films with dancing, food and loud prtoests involving effigy burning.

The Coventry game was good though. They deserved to win 2-1, retained possesion pretty well, and Marlon King had a brilliant game. The only problems Coventry had were when Milwall ran at the defence on the counter, and an inability to take on the fullbacks, and pass it around a bit too much.

There were about 10 or so chav teenagers trying to start something with the Milwall fans to prove they have a Penis, but the stewards and the police dealt with it quickly.

I think Blackburn will escape - just.

Now that Fat-head isn't there anymore my hatred for Blackburn has lifted. I bet he'd love it if you guys go down as well.

He probably would (see 'Villa St. James'). He should not have been sacked, at least not until the end of the season when things can be reviewed and there is time to bring someone else in etc.

The word on the street is that Kean is letting senior players like Samba dictate training etc., and none of the players think he has any backbone or ability at all. So it is chaos behind the scenes and the Indian dickheads are incapable of sorting it out.