Other games

Park Life

Schalke look like they could spring a surprise and I hope they do.

Damn right! Can't believe just how pissweak Chelsea were over the two games.

Ancelotti for the choppi would be my guess. Roman can't be pleased with his investment in Torres at the minute.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ancelotti for the choppi would be my guess. Roman can't be pleased with his investment in Torres at the minute.

Well he bought him apparently so he cant be blaming Ancelotti for it

They're both world class players, I think Messi is the better dribbler etc whereas Ronaldo is the better athlete. Their effectiveness is very similar.

I wonder if they'd work in the same team together.

For all his quality, Ronaldo's temperament and tendency to sulk when things aren't going his way is what will always make Messi a better player for me.

They're both world class players, I think Messi is the better dribbler etc whereas Ronaldo is the better athlete. Their effectiveness is very similar.

I wonder if they'd work in the same team together.

For all his quality, Ronaldo's temperament and tendency to sulk when things aren't going his way is what will always make Messi a better player for me.

Aye Messi's personality and attitude would swing it for me if I had to choose, just a class act on and off the field. Ronaldo's also a bit greedier and tends to have a crack whenever he's given half a yard (I know he has a hell of a shot and scores a fair share this way though) which can sometimes spoil good moves whereas messi will look to set up one-two's to set up an easier shot.

Alex Ferguson is beating off the challenge of all the Italians ie Mancini and Ancelotti, despite their spending power. Kevin Keegan would have done much better than Mancini had he still been at Man City.

I hope its a Real v Man U Final. Who to win ? Not sure.

The only thing I don't like about Messi is that I'm bitter about the fact that he is younger than me. Makes me feel old.

wait until the managers are younger than you :(

Classico tonight.

I get the sense most people on here would support Barca over Real. Wrong?

It's definitely the case for me.

It's not the Ronaldo is a cock factor, I don't mind him that much these days, but just generally I enjoy watching Barca play more than Real.

The Messi v Ronaldo topic has come up again as it always does.

Messi is a better player in my opinion but I think he relys on his teammates more than Ronaldo has to or is able to. Not that is a redeeming quality for Ronaldo, it can be at times but it can also be, and often is, detrimental to his sides.

Fuck El Classico I'm going to see my first live game in years...................

Coventry City vs. Milwall.

El Brassknuckle-oh?

Id put my money on Blackpool, another shite team that gets alot of crazy results at the start of the season, by a mix of enthusiasm and the fact that noone knows who the hell they are. Their form has really dipped and I cant see them get many points from now on.