Bruce Manager of NUFC

On a separate note, what's with all these NUFC podcasts all of a sudden. NUFC supporting dentists and solicitors who have become the self appointed voice of NUFC fans because they've got Twitter followers in the 3 figures.

There was one last night featuring Luke Edward's, talking about how mean people are to him and Steve Bruce on Twitter these days. Get to fuck man :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's just another Pardew for me.  Didn't like the fucker before he came here, didn't like him when he was here, and I'll continue disliking him after he's left.   Just another snidey snake i

i'm going to explain to you where you're going wrong here, although god only knows why i should need to....   you (and no doubt many others in the putrid facebook/twitter world of the termin

Posted Images

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/replacing-steve-bruce-mauricio-pochettino-19270021

Chris Kirkland - “Regarding any potential takeover, the former Liverpool goalkeeper added: “Whether that’ll happen or not, you know, they don’t spend much money, do they, Newcastle – until they get taken over, but then there’s the talk if they get taken over, will they sack him and get a Pochettino in or get somebody else in, which is absurd for me. “

image.gif.8cf907a2701fd07c1c1cef14ddd9eb3d.gif

Edited by Howay
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I would have thought we’d occasionally play some decent football by sheer chance but we aren’t even capable of that.

The players don’t have a clue what they’re supposed to be doing. 

He’s had 3 transfer windows. We’re consistently one of the worst teams in the league, he’s got to go.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

overseeing the worst football i've seen newcastle play since the back end of the 60s.

mcgarry served up better than this shite.

Nowt much wrong with our football during the back end of the 60s.The end of the 70s then aye.I’ve enjoyed the football we’ve played more during some relegation seasons.

We must have the most ponderous midfield and defence in the Premier League.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Nowt much wrong with our football during the back end of the 60s.The end of the 70s then aye.I’ve enjoyed the football we’ve played more during some relegation seasons.

We must have the most ponderous midfield and defence in the Premier League.

just re-read my post, I didn't mean we were playing worse football then, '67ish was when me old man started taking me to games, ive only very faint memories of pop robson, wyn davies , the fairs cup win, the popular side etc....

all infinitely more memorable , despite the haziness than this shite..

I came of age on the leazes as a teenager in the early 70s with supermac, tony green, john. tudor, jinky jim,  terry hibbit, ollie burton,  david craig, frank clarke....

and by god I fucking miss it.   :(

12 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

just re-read my post, I didn't mean we were playing worse football then, '67ish was when me old man started taking me to games, ive only very faint memories of pop robson, wyn davies , the fairs cup win, the popular side etc....

all infinitely more memorable , despite the haziness than this shite..

I came of age on the leazes as a teenager in the early 70s with supermac, tony green, john. tudor, jinky jim,  terry hibbit, ollie burton,  david craig, frank clarke....

and by god I fucking miss it.   :(

Frank Clarke knew my father

No bother.

When I started attending games in the early 60s,  you had defenders who could defend.If they could attack,like David Craig,then that was a bonus.Frank Clark only once went over the halfway line and he ended up scoring his only goal for us,and I witnessed it.It was during a League Cup win against Donny.I think we won 6 v 0.Moncur,Burton and McNamee won headers because they wanted to win headers.Pat Howard,the useless Keeley and the useless Scott also wanted to win headers.In their prime,Peter Jackson and Nic the Greek would walk into our team.I’ve seen neebody better than Woodgate when it comes to defenders who have played for us.If we had a decent defence,I could,to a degree,accept the odd good defensive display,but good defensive displays are extremely rare with our current defence.Against Chelsea we did have numbers back but we still looked a shambles.
You would think Fat Heed could spot a proper half decent defender.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

No bother.

When I started attending games in the early 60s,  you had defenders who could defend.If they could attack,like David Craig,then that was a bonus.Frank Clark only once went over the halfway line and he ended up scoring his only goal for us,and I witnessed it.It was during a League Cup win against Donny.I think we won 6 v 0.Moncur,Burton and McNamee won headers because they wanted to win headers.Pat Howard,the useless Keeley and the useless Scott also wanted to win headers.In their prime,Peter Jackson and Nic the Greek would walk into our team.I’ve seen neebody better than Woodgate when it comes to defenders who have played for us.If we had a decent defence,I could,to a degree,accept the odd good defensive display,but good defensive displays are extremely rare with our current defence.Against Chelsea we did have numbers back but we still looked a shambles.
You would think Fat Heed could spot a proper half decent defender.

Got to ask who spotted and recruited the current lot? 

1 hour ago, Ugly Mackems said:

Got to ask who spotted and recruited the current lot? 

Under Rafa they defended as a unit.Winterburn and Dixon weren’t good defenders.Neil and Kennedy weren’t good defenders.Under Brucey they’re all over the shop as a unit.The players should be able to work as a unit.Isn’t TOT supposed to be the leader and organiser at the back.When we concede a goal,neebody seems upset,certainly not angry.Nee finger pointing,nee bollocking nee nowt.The only immediate change from Brucey is the colour of his heed and the extra clueless expression on his face.Apart from Clark,neebody wants to win headers.