Claim to fame

Christmas Tree

Played football against A Scottish Parliment team and got booked after giving Tommy Sheridan a two footed lunge. He told me to calm down, I told him to fuck off.

I pushed Darren Fletcher over in Shanghia Nightclub in Edinburgh. I did say excuse me to get past as the club was rammed but he ignored me. Pushed him as he stumbled to the floor and then I realised it was him.

Met Judge Jules and also his wife who was fit! Met a few other DJ's such as Lisa Lashes, Ferry Corsten, Tiesto and Armin Van Buren.

Once had to drive Radio 1 DJ Kutski from Glasgow airport to Edinburgh.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was working at a nightclub in Exeter that had Callum Best making a guest appearance. He's pretty tall, looks like he keeps in shape, and is going bald, but all the slags were hanging round him like flies round a turd because he was a 'celebrity'.

That must be up there for shitness.

i've met most of the big players in the world of european politics over the last few years in my job, among them blair, sarkozy, merkel, trichet plus loads of the uk politicians - daring, the two millibands, cameron, brown, boris, et al.

without a doubt my favourite famous person i've met is ian holloway

What do you do, Doctor?

i've met most of the big players in the world of european politics over the last few years in my job, among them blair, sarkozy, merkel, trichet plus loads of the uk politicians - daring, the two millibands, cameron, brown, boris, et al.

What do you do, Doctor?

i'm a video journalist

What do you do, Doctor?

i'm a video journalist= Ben Dover's cameraman

:D

• 5 years later...