The Boxing thread

Jimbo

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haye now getting delusional again. Reckons he WILL knock Vitali out. Is your toe not sore anymore David?

Amongst his gems - 'I have a ton of experience at cruiserweight and heavyweight champion.'

MMM right David, tonnes of experience as a heavyweight champ, good one.

- 'Every German I've met told me the Wlad fight was great and he's never been pushed like that before.'

Jesus christ this pillock needs shooting, what an obnoxious twat.

I was hoping that Chisora got knocked out. Acted like a complete cunt. He could've won himself a few fans tonight and shown himself to be a decent British heavyweight but instead came off as a wanker.

I was hoping that Chisora got knocked out. Acted like a complete cunt. He could've won himself a few fans tonight and shown himself to be a decent British heavyweight but instead came off as a wanker.

Just trying to sort himself another fight I think.

Some boxing journo on Twitter:

play by play of chisora v haye

Wladimir Klitschko is yelling at both Chisora and David Haye at the press conference. This is awesome.

Bernd Boente to David Haye: "You're out. You can't talk yourself into this fight."

Chisora and Haye are now yelling at each other. Incredible

Chisora yelling "how's your toe" over and over. Now he's rushing Haye. they are brawling

Still brawling. Haye threw the first punch.,

Chisora: "I'm going to shoot you. I'm going to physically shoot David Haye."

Chisora claiming Haye hit him with a bottle. Vince McMahon couldn't make this shit up.

Wladimir is standing on a chair laughing. Gives me two thumbs up. He's loving this.

Chisora: "If David doesn't fight me, I'm going to find him on the street and kill him. I'll burn him."

Adam Booth is bleeding from a cut on his skull. Chisora telling him, "look in my eyes, I'm going to kill your fighter."

I'm told that the police are waiting for Chisora outside. Don't know who called them, but they are here for them.

:lol: @ Wlad standing on a chair laughing

Did Haye attempt to glass him?

No, the glassing thing was just a load of made up crap, pair of pansies the both of them. Haye and Chisora are an embarrassment to British boxing, the Ukraine camp must have wondered what the hell was going on. World heavyweight boxing on the whole seems to be in a bit of a low right now, I've not seen a decent fight for ages.