The Boxing thread

Jimbo

22 minutes ago, Ken said:

No cheeky cunt. I don't lose my shit. You are talking about internet shit haha. Fuck that. I live in Sydney. You live in Newcastle. I have women to respond to... Hahaha

King Kenneth back in full effect :lol:

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

On Twitter I'm seeing people RTing these publicity shows Mayweather and McGregor are doing. How the fuck can anyone sit and watch it? What a fucking parcel of shite. :lol:

Currently being upstaged by Ken v adios though.

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Didn't Tom hit the report button (presumably as a pisstake) and it went to him? Or have I missed something?

Yeh. That's literally it.

17 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

On Twitter I'm seeing people RTing these publicity shows Mayweather and McGregor are doing. How the fuck can anyone sit and watch it? What a fucking parcel of shite. :lol:

It's fucking ridiculous, isn't it?

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I'd fight Mayweather for $100mil. He's got nowt to lose, everyone's expecting him to get battered. The UFC will still pay him $5mil+ a fight after this if he wants it 

Yeah but no one would pay you that much, mate

On 14/07/2017 at 2:30 AM, Ayatollah Hermione said:

That pisshead going radge again, is he? :lol: Ken, when you're hoying up tomorrow morning, can you confirm if the toilet flushes the other way for me?

Haven't hoyed since I was 16 tbh champ. 

Conor McGregor could retire after this fight. He won't though, it sounds like his allegiances lie with the UFC which is good. It is where he belongs.