Newcastle - Liverpool.. official match thread

tommo

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martins was woeful today again. He ran for nothing and gave absolutely nothing to the team he should not be on the pitch again.

Fine. We'll just slot in one of our other top strikers.

I'm joking btw, I'm sure he was shit....but what else can we do? He's *occasionally* unplayable.

Martins was woeful today again. He ran for nothing and gave absolutely nothing to the team he should not be on the pitch again.

Fine. We'll just slot in one of our other top strikers.

I'm joking btw, I'm sure he was shit....but what else can we do? He's *occasionally* unplayable.

I think he is absolutely unplayable ;)

I just hope he can inject the same kind of emotion into the players, sadly it seems too many just don't give a fuck.

What Ive been saying of late. Too many if/when we go down can wipe there hands and just walk away, sign for a new club and put it "down to experience". They will look back and lable us "great fans" yadda yadda yadda.

He has been shite, but I'm not convinced he's a winger.

Started brightly - frustrating as fuck because it showed that some of them can actually play. Typical offside Anfield goal followed by a second which made me think 6 or 7 so switched it off.

Switched back on just in time to see Barton's sending- off (and amazed it wast still 2) - thought it was harsh at first glance but replay proved stupidity - shame as he'd looked like making a difference. Also a shame that injuring one of their best players isn't going to affect their season.

Third one was offside but shit at the same time. I also decided I want to murder Craig Burley.

I'm not talking out of drink here, and I must stress I'm not a partcularly hard cunt, but I'm going to send him a letter offering him on for a square go. It would be a fair fight, he's 6ft2, and I'm 6ft2, he's broad, am broad, I honestly want to have at least a sit down with him, to tell him what a fuckin total jock cunt he really is. Nobody on telly winds me up more, and no one can tell me he isn't loving our current predicament. His voice gives me Timothy McVeigh like thoughts when he's talking about us.

Cunts. I'm not fuckin bothered I won £300 this weekend at the races and on football so fuck them they're not bringing me down, everything about it was predictable, from the home decision ref, to contencious decisions going against, to meekly surrendering once the first went in, to the wanks in the toon crowd singing shoes off, to the MURDERERS singin goin down, goin down.

7iks-15.jpg

Started brightly - frustrating as fuck because it showed that some of them can actually play. Typical offside Anfield goal followed by a second which made me think 6 or 7 so switched it off.

Switched back on just in time to see Barton's sending- off (and amazed it wast still 2) - thought it was harsh at first glance but replay proved stupidity - shame as he'd looked like making a difference. Also a shame that injuring one of their best players isn't going to affect their season.

Third one was offside but shit at the same time. I also decided I want to murder Craig Burley.

I'm not talking out of drink here, and I must stress I'm not a partcularly hard cunt, but I'm going to send him a letter offering him on for a square go. It would be a fair fight, he's 6ft2, and I'm 6ft2, he's broad, am broad, I honestly want to have at least a sit down with him, to tell him what a fuckin total jock cunt he really is. Nobody on telly winds me up more, and no one can tell me he isn't loving our current predicament. His voice gives me Timothy McVeigh like thoughts when he's talking about us.

Cunts. I'm not fuckin bothered I won £300 this weekend at the races and on football so fuck them they're not bringing me down, everything about it was predictable, from the home decision ref, to contencious decisions going against, to meekly surrendering once the first went in, to the wanks in the toon crowd singing shoes off, to the MURDERERS singin goin down, goin down.

Not a a fair fight Stevie. Your're mad enough to kick the pies out of him. ;)

Thanks Allardyce you fat cunt, another fucking useless waste of skin.

We wouldn't have been relegated under fatty.

Would that make everything alright?

That's called projection. [psych/].

Meh.

knew we'd lose, glad we didn't suffer too much of a pounding purely for the goal against column. Barton could have cost us premiership survival. Against a poorer side than Liverpool and with another game under his belt he could have aided picking their locks.

I reckon we need 4 points from 3 games to stay up. Boro's is the tipping point, win and we'll stay up, lose or draw and we will go down.

p.s. Burley is a complete fucking prick, his bias is palpable and as distasteful as it is ignorant.

From the Victimpool Echo, can anyone believe the irony? No wonder people hate the cunts

Sebastien Bassong – the latest in a long line of hapless Newcastle defenders – headed a clearance straight to Steven Gerrard.

After the Reds skipper fizzed a shot narrowly wide, the defender was patted sympathetically on the shoulder by keeper Steve Harper.

Seconds later Fabio Aurelio sliced a clearance into touch.

It hardly posed a similar level of danger, but the Brazilian's ears were left burning by a Carragher broadside.

Liverpool were embarrassingly in control all afternoon.

It was almost as if Newcastle had accepted their most realistic route to safety lay in home games with Middlesbrough and Fulham, not in a testing assignment at a motivated Liverpool.

Which is an insult to the self-proclaimed best supporters in the world.

The truth or otherwise of that oft-quoted statement could be put to the test next season.

Manchester City, Leeds and Wolves have all attracted enormous gates in the lower leagues.

Newcastle may soon get the chance to show they can improve on the 21,125 who watched the Magpies lose to Tranmere Rovers at St James' Park when Alan Shearer was still a Blackburn striker.

That was in the formative years of the brand new Premier League before King Kevin began to wave his magic wand around St James Park and before black and white stripes became the mandatory matchday uniform for your average Geordie.

My boss is Irish which means by a coin toss he "supports" Liverpool (although in the last couple of years he has dragged himself to a couple of games). About 6 years ago he joined their fan club as they sometimes put tickets up for sale.

For at least the last 3 seasons including this one they have sent him begging emails for midweek games offering tickets because the cunts simply cannot fill their ground without the glory hunting tourists from Ireland, Scandanavia and the south of England that pollute the place on a Saturday.

I've been saying for a while now that I hated Man Utd as much as Liverpool but I think that was a consequences of our rivalry with Man U in the 90s. Yesterday I realised now that things are back to normal I despise the drug dealing professional victims to a degree some distance beyond the Man Cunts. When the divine righters end up with yet another trophy-less season this year I will be quite happy.

Guest Stevie
From the Victimpool Echo, can anyone believe the irony? No wonder people hate the cunts

Sebastien Bassong – the latest in a long line of hapless Newcastle defenders – headed a clearance straight to Steven Gerrard.

After the Reds skipper fizzed a shot narrowly wide, the defender was patted sympathetically on the shoulder by keeper Steve Harper.

It hardly posed a similar level of danger, but the Brazilian's ears were left burning by a Carragher broadside.

It was almost as if Newcastle had accepted their most realistic route to safety lay in home games with Middlesbrough and Fulham, not in a testing assignment at a motivated Liverpool.

The truth or otherwise of that oft-quoted statement could be put to the test next season.

Manchester City, Leeds and Wolves have all attracted enormous gates in the lower leagues.

Newcastle may soon get the chance to show they can improve on the 21,125 who watched the Magpies lose to Tranmere Rovers at St James' Park when Alan Shearer was still a Blackburn striker.

That was in the formative years of the brand new Premier League before King Kevin began to wave his magic wand around St James Park and before black and white stripes became the mandatory matchday uniform for your average Geordie.

He was still a Southampton player the stupid cunts, that was 91/92 when we were 23rd in Division Two, they were getting 33,000 under Houllier in the Premiership. Fucking scouse cunts, I honestly hate them.

ps Man City, Wolves, and Leeds huge gates in the lower leagues??? All lower than us in either of 1984 or 1993 in a lower league. Fucking idiots.

Edited by Stevie

Guest Stevie
My boss is Irish which means by a coin toss he "supports" Liverpool (although in the last couple of years he has dragged himself to a couple of games). About 6 years ago he joined their fan club as they sometimes put tickets up for sale.

For at least the last 3 seasons including this one they have sent him begging emails for midweek games offering tickets because the cunts simply cannot fill their ground without the glory hunting tourists from Ireland, Scandanavia and the south of England that pollute the place on a Saturday.

I've been saying for a while now that I hated Man Utd as much as Liverpool but I think that was a consequences of our rivalry with Man U in the 90s. Yesterday I realised now that things are back to normal I despise the drug dealing professional victims to a degree some distance beyond the Man Cunts. When the divine righters end up with yet another trophy-less season this year I will be quite happy.

They don't have a natural local fanbase like we have mate, remember that Cup game when we had 8,000 down on a Saturday, and they still had 4,000 empty seats.

One word....... lazyuniamginativewankerofajournalist

Harper - couldn't be faulted for any of it - pulled off a couple of decent saves too.

Beye - Solid but sadly the media will ensure his game is going to be remembered for one mistake

Bassong - As above

Coloccini - should never pull on a Newcastle shirt again - pure garbage.

Duff - Best player on the park IMO. Particularly as he was played out of position yet again. Our lasses Dad made the observation that we have 46 registered first team players yet Duff is the only understudy to left-back that we have. How right KK was last summer.

Barton - Complete prick. Had a chance to really become the hero yet became the villan on account of not being able to look past a spat with Alonso. Shame, he was playing with more heart than the rest of them put together up til that point.

Butt - Knackered, needs to give it up.

Smith - Shite, needs to give it up.

Lovenkrands - did OK, but didn't exactly set the world alight.

Viduka - Evidently not fully fit and run out of steam before the end. Shame as I think given his stature he'd link up well with a pacey striker (he won most of the balls in the air). Shame Martins isn't living up to his reputation.

Martins - lazy shite who evidently can't be arsed with the club any more. We barely had a chance but a couple of times in the second half Viduka threaded a ball through the defence that Martins didn't even bother to move for. Really means a lot to him, playing for us. :D

Gutierrez - seems to be a shadow of the prospect we saw at Old Trafford. like Lovenkrands he did OK but nothing special.

Nolan - Waste of money really - seems like Smith and Butt rolled into one. Would have played Guthrie instead of him.

Owen - Will be criticised again for not scoring but tbf, he's hardly getting any provision. Midfield is to blame for his goal drought as much as he is.

Beye - Solid but sadly the media will ensure his game is going to be remembered for one mistake

It's also a shame the same media will never notice the Liverpool player that was holding Beye as Kuyt peeled off and around behind. If it was one of our players doing it as we attacked a corner you just know the whistle would be blown before the ball even reached the penalty box.

Duff - Best player on the park IMO. Particularly as he was played out of position yet again. Our lasses Dad made the observation that we have 46 registered first team players yet Duff is the only understudy to left-back that we have. How right KK was last summer.

Thank you Wise and co.

Viduka - Evidently not fully fit and run out of steam before the end. Shame as I think given his stature he'd link up well with a pacey striker (he won most of the balls in the air). Shame Martins isn't living up to his reputation.

He actually looked like he gave a shite. It would have to rate as one of fatty's best games for the toon. Could of sworn he actually ran with the ball past an opposition player at one stage.

Martins - lazy shite who evidently can't be arsed with the club any more. We barely had a chance but a couple of times in the second half Viduka threaded a ball through the defence that Martins didn't even bother to move for. Really means a lot to him, playing for us. :D

People say Barton's a cunt and doesn't deserve our support, this man is walking a close second imo.

Owen - Will be criticised again for not scoring but tbf, he's hardly getting any provision. Midfield is to blame for his goal drought as much as he is.

The lass was watching this with me and wanted to know why a player who has fresh legs that has only 10 minutes time on the pitch, why he wasn't trying to chase everything down. Shola would have done more and Owen should hang his head in shame, regardless of whether the match was gone, he's the club captain ffs - it's no wonder the rest of them can't be fucked.

Agree with sammy. Viduka was classy and did better in the air than usual. And yes, I saw that run from the center circle to the edge of the box, passing a defender on the way. Very uncharacteristic. Probably fishing for a suitor as the season draws to a close. :D

Martins has been awful for the entire second half of the season. And I also felt Duff's defending was solid. Lovenkrands seemed to just keep running into blind alleys and having it taken off him. I hope we revert to a proper 4-3-3 against boro, none of this Martins on the wing shit, and with Owen included behind Martins/Viduka.

Agree with sammy. Viduka was classy and did better in the air than usual. And yes, I saw that run from the center circle to the edge of the box, passing a defender on the way. Very uncharacteristic. Probably fishing for a suitor as the season draws to a close. :D

Martins has been awful for the entire second half of the season. And I also felt Duff's defending was solid. Lovenkrands seemed to just keep running into blind alleys and having it taken off him. I hope we revert to a proper 4-3-3 against boro, none of this Martins on the wing shit, and with Owen included behind Martins/Viduka.

After that display i would have the krandts playing in the striker role rather than Martins- he has the pace, gives a shit and can finish- he is no winger but gets into some good areas as a striker

What the fuck is it with all these scandinavians that support Liverpool btw? My hotel was full of the fuckers dressed in the worst merchandise I've ever seen, I was worried a stray static electricity spark might take the whole building out. There were loads of irish and cockney accents too, glory hunting twats. Once again the atmosphere at Anfield sounded pitiful from where I was too, I'd be interested in Craig's perspective on this.

What the fuck is it with all these scandinavians that support Liverpool btw? My hotel was full of the fuckers dressed in the worst merchandise I've ever seen, I was worried a stray static electricity spark might take the whole building out. There were loads of irish and cockney accents too, glory hunting twats. Once again the atmosphere at Anfield sounded pitiful from where I was too, I'd be interested in Craig's perspective on this.

Its the Colin Murray syndrome

It was quiet. But they're basically out of the running for the league* and had the game won after 30 minutes. They hardly had much to take the roof off for.

*Though I'd love to see Man City and Arsenal fuck over Man U. :D