Recommend me something to watch!

Besty

21 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

🙂

Am I the only bloke in the world who thought apart from novelty/amusement factor, three tits aren't that appealing? 

Two nipples and one cleavage to fuck are enough in my opinion... 

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, NJS said:

Am I the only bloke in the world who thought apart from novelty/amusement factor, three tits aren't that appealing? 

Two nipples and one cleavage to fuck are enough in my opinion... 

Yes. Yes you are.

3 nipples and two cleavages > 2 nips and one cleavage. 

Two fannies over one though, now there's a debate.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Yes. Yes you are.

3 nipples and two cleavages > 2 nips and one cleavage. 

Two fannies over one though, now there's a debate.

Check out Captain Hemipene, here.

keegan-michael key thumbs GIF by The Paley Center for Media

On 16/12/2023 at 18:03, Gemmill said:

Not something to watch but the audio book of the latest Alan Partridge book is tremendous. Proper make a cunt of yourself laughing in a public place fare.

This thing is amazing. A full chapter dedicated to his time spent in Doha being mentored by Richard Keys and Andy Gray, and he's currently tackling the #metoo movement and his part in it. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 2

On 16/12/2023 at 18:03, Gemmill said:

Not something to watch but the audio book of the latest Alan Partridge book is tremendous. Proper make a cunt of yourself laughing in a public place fare.

Finished it last week. Was disappointed when I moved onto Kevin Bridges audiobook and it's delivered in wooden as fuck fashion compared to Partridge's! 

• Like 1

Tear along the dotted lines - Italian animation that perfectly captures the millennial mindset and the depressing era we live in, while still being funny. It's on Netflix, I strongly recommend it but watch it in English cos in Italian with subs the dialogue moves too fast to actually read.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

If you’re into that sort of thing, which I suspect most of you aren’t, the Lucy Worsley Arthur Conan-Doyle thing is good. 

I’d put good money on Ms. Worsley having a full range of Dragon cock dildos. :lol:

I’ll check this out later. 

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Alex said:

If you’re into that sort of thing, which I suspect most of you aren’t, the Lucy Worsley Arthur Conan-Doyle thing is good. 

What's it on?

I'm 'at work' and the little lad has a mate round, so downstairs is like a mini Mad Max hellscape.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

What's it on?

I'm 'at work' and the little lad has a mate round, so downstairs is like a mini Mad Max hellscape.

BBC iPlayer. I think all 3 parts are available. But I’ve only watched the first one and that definitely is. They are all about an hour long. I knew quite a bit about him as I love the Sherlock Holmes stories, especially the four novels. But there was quite a lot I didn’t know too 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Alex said:

BBC iPlayer. I think all 3 parts are available. But I’ve only watched the first one and that definitely is. They are all about an hour long. I knew quite a bit about him as I love the Sherlock Holmes stories, especially the four novels. But there was quite a lot I didn’t know too 

Only 12 minutes in and there's already loads of shit I had no idea about.

• Like 1