Jump to content

Recommend me something to watch!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was rewatching Breaking Bad and it struck me that it’s similar to Kojak, because there’s police in BB and Walter is Bald and Kojak is a bald policeman. 

I’m not normally one for conspiracy theories, but there's a brilliant documentary on BBC2 about Covid. Two Chinese scientists from the Wuhan research centre, where Trump suspects it was engineered, we

Living up to fop's legacy was just too much denpressure for him.  

Posted Images

Bad Sport on Netflix is good. I've only watched the first episode, which is about a match fixing incident in US college basketball from the 90s. Really well put together though, worth a watch. 

Edited by Gemmill
Link to post
Share on other sites

Squid game is well worth watching. Cained it in a week with just the final episode to go this evening. Everything about it is well done: cinematography, set design, costume design, a dystopian storyline right up my street. Loved it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Bad Sport on Netflix is good. I've only watched the first episode, which is about a match fixing incident in US college basketball from the 90s. Really well put together though, worth a watch. 

 

Watched it earlier, the state of him trying to get that last ditch 3pointer in the last second  to bring the score back down to under 6 but still lose 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ant said:

 

Watched it earlier, the state of him trying to get that last ditch 3pointer in the last second  to bring the score back down to under 6 but still lose 😂

 

:lol:

"Lads man, I'm just focused on our basket difference."

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2021 at 10:36, strawb said:

Started Ridley road last night on bbc, might be decent or the worst thing I’ve ever watched. Will report back 

 

Saw the first episode. The way they tried to weave in stock library footage of post war London in with the actual drama was really jarring to me. Cheap production budget, not good enough nowadays. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/10/2021 at 10:28, spongebob toonpants said:

I've watched, liked it a lot. I'll not spoiler it but interested to know what you think of the end

 

Just watched the last episode. End was okay I thought, but probably the worst episode in the series. Not GoT or Lost bad mind, just no real twist and obviously setting itself up for series 2, which undoubtedly will be shit. Still the best show this year though imo. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Renton said:

 

Saw the first episode. The way they tried to weave in stock library footage of post war London in with the actual drama was really jarring to me. Cheap production budget, not good enough nowadays. 

Agreed, it was filmed in Manchester though so it’s fun to spot places I know. The hairdressers she works in is a cafe in real life next to a very decent pub. 
 

Its shite though

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...