Newcastle owner Mike Ashley shelves plans for statue of Alan Shearer

Scottish Mag

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, for clarity Kevin, you shagged 45 hookers in Amsterdam, correct?

It was actually 47, lost count :o

I see. I guess smoking 600kg of Hollands finest will have that effect on an already enfeebled mind. ;)

How much were they charging btw?

Edited by Monkeys Fist

I see. I guess smoking 600kg of Hollands finest will have that effect on an already enfeebled mind. ;)

Let's say its 20 euros (I presume they're much more than that but just for pity circumstances) that means it's 940 Euros spent on hookers ;)

Let's say its 20 euros (I presume they're much more than that but just for pity circumstances) that means it's 940 Euros spent on hookers ;)

:angry:

I'm guessing Wee Gallagher won the lottery over there? He only went with 450€…

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=930783

Unless he's telling fibbers :angry:

:angry:

I'm guessing Wee Gallagher won the lottery over there? He only went with 450€…

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=930783

Unless he's telling fibbers :angry:

He was that good he got shit loads of freebies, obviously!

Shit you guys got me, i didn't really get 47 hookers in the space of 7 days ;) ;)

most people say a suck and fucks 50euro, hah is it fuck. Little lesson here, if you're ever over there bargain with them at the door. My friend ended up paying 180 euro :o

Shit you guys got me, i didn't really get 47 hookers in the space of 7 days ;):angry:

most people say a suck and fucks 50euro, hah is it fuck. Little lesson here, if you're ever over there bargain with them at the door. My friend ended up paying 180 euro :o

Presumably he had post-coital guilt and just let her at his wallet? ;)

nah hes a rich cunt anyway and had 200 odd euro in his wallet, he got out his wallet when she asked for 50euro to come in and must have seen the notes, and just mugged him :o

Fucking hell :o . I've been to Amsterdam twice, just to watch Ajax play and do the sight-seeing, I dunno if I could be arsed with prozzies or ought, amazing city anyway. That said i'm off again when i'm 18, probably change my opinion then.

Back on topic, Nicks a wanker

If you haven't been to the red light district yet, go! i was shocked walking through it for the first time, its like nothing you've ever seen before.

Aye, fuck you nick.

If you haven't been to the red light district yet, go! i was shocked walking through it for the first time, its like nothing you've ever seen before.

Aye, fuck you nick.

Aye I wanna go to it, not sure my girlfriend would mind me getting a prostitute like :razz: . Anyway, Gullit was a wanker (even I know that and I was a wee kid). Stop looking at wikipedia trying to find Newcastle based debates Nick.

• 2 months later...

Red hot favourite for the Forest job now. Would be a very good start for him this, middle sized Championship club who could probably sustain Premiership football if they came up.

Red hot favourite for the Forest job now. Would be a very good start for him this, middle sized Championship club who could probably sustain Premiership football if they came up.

There's a bunch of fairly decent profile people linked with that post due to their connections with the club. O'Neill, Robertson, Keane, Pearce & Clough amongst them. I'm surprised that Shearer is heading the queue instead of them.

Mind you, isn't Pearce expected by some quarters to have a slightly bigger job this time next year?

The was some talk on Radio 5 about them going for a DoF / coach combo as the way forward.

David Pleat left his role there last week, didn't he?

The was some talk on Radio 5 about them going for a DoF / coach combo as the way forward.

It certainly worked well for us ;)

:) I actually thought they had a similar system when Billy Davies was there, i.e. he didn't control the transfers. Did David Platt have a role similar to DoF? Can't remember tbh.

I don't think Shearer will ever be a successful manager. He should probably stick to the media work

I think his unwillingness to take a 'small job' / 'serve his apprenticeship' is what has held him back. I don't think you can really judge him as a manager however until he has a proper go. He's a fucking awful pundit mind. That said, Robbie Savage seems to be the Beeb's pet project at the minute and he's even worse.