Toon bid hopefuls backed by New York firm

Geordiejihad

At least if this thread is kept open it keeps all the bollocks together. If you're bored with the (non) takeover or CT then you know what to avoid. Rather than more topics springing up everytime some of Redheugh's "ITK" info tickles CT's optimism.

I'd prefer just to see CT banned :icon_lol:

Old but at least until the end of the week please.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'll have filled a canny few socks in hours I reckon.

Shouldnt you be getting the snip ;)

I am

at the end of the week ;)

I think this is the most interesting post of this thread.

Make sure you've got a pack of frozen peas handy when you come back after being butchered. ;)

(People say it's not too bad and you'll playing football the next day........These people are lying, lying CUNTS!) :icon_lol:

He'll have filled a canny few socks in hours I reckon.

Shouldnt you be getting the snip ;)

I am

at the end of the week :D

I think this is the most interesting post of this thread.

Make sure you've got a pack of frozen peas handy when you come back after being butchered. ;)

(People say it's not too bad and you'll playing football the next day........These people are lying, lying CUNTS!) :icon_lol:

Keep it to yourself Howman , but I'm not really getting snipped- I was taking the piss ;)

Besides, after chimp#2, we will be using the tradesmens method of contraception- in the back door.

Redheugh is tonight unmasked as............

geoff_sheard.jpg

Imo :icon_lol:

When Redheugh first posted on Toontastic it was to discuss a story on http://www.footballeconomy.com/ relating to the news that Ashley may be prepared to offer 40 million loans to would be buyers to "take the club off his hands". (it has been mentioned before that Sheard wanted to get into football ownership with Sheff Wed but had no money). This supposed Ashley offer may have pricked his ears up and he decided to explore this matter somewhat further.

His discussion on this continued with Alex and at one point he said "It balances up with something I was told last night that someone is looking at getting in without paying anything yet. Paying him off through player sales and agreed structured payments going forwards. Just to get him out and put some structure back in the club. I'd certainly take a year of restructure. Staying in the Championship and blooding a few of the very promising kids".

He posted regularly during August until he took offence that I called Geoff Sheard "Ugly Bloke". I commented that he was in fact Geoff and he dissappeared and re-surfaced on N/0

He has only ever had ITK regarding the Sheard consortium.

If he worked for thr Chron, would he not leak other ITK stories to do with NUFC?

Even this week, he knew a story with quotes was going to published 36 hours in advance...... Who would definately know about this? Geoff Sheard.

So my little forum playmates, feel free to sneer from on high, throw scorn on my obsession, but like Scooby Dooby Doo, I always get my man. Case closed.

sheardy.png

* Sigh *

Club won't be sold till we're back in the PL.

This is my view too. MA, by his own admission is a gambling man and given our more than decent start to the season; he must fancy our chances of getting back up. From there he'll look to sell quick, but get back more of what he lost. However, he wont spend a fucking bean in Jan and try to get back up on the cheap.

Unfortunately, we wont as we'll succumb to the inevitable Gallowgate Curse and we'll be playing the Tea Lady on the left wing (mind you, my ITK tells me that whilst she's not a quick as Jonas, she knows how to cross a ball).

On the chances my cynicism is misplaced and my lack of faith is shown up - we'll get promoted and Ashley will double the price of the club, whilst selling Jonas, Guthrie, Nolan and Saylor. No one will pay that kind of money given the level of investment required and we'll get relegated with the lowest points tally in history of the world.Ever.

The only way MA will sell the club this side of May 2010 is if the SFO step up their investigation and he needs the liquid assets to strike a deal to avoid jail.

There, I've said it and now the world knows. My optimism is counter-balanced by an over-active negative imagination which surfaces from time to time.

Or maybe it's just 'cos I've only had 3hrs sleep ;)

The lack of sleep seems to have had a beneficial affect on your style.

;)

Hang on, :icon_lol::D

;)

:icon_lol:

I expected more, so much more from a clever, considered night stalker such as yourself.

I was waiting for Jeremy Paxman and got Jeremy Beadle. ;)

;) "Tune in next week when Redheugh will be watching us, watching you, watching us, watching you!" ;)

So, Redheugh is Dilbert/Sheard,

Hova is Jesus/Jehova/Thompers/Lee

Christmas Tree is a mentally ill Fop-a-like onanist.

Kid Dynamite is J69

Anyone else got Multiple Personality Disorder?

:lol:

I'm Spartacus...

Kid Dynamite is J69

I have delusions of adequacy :D

Kid Dynamite is J69

I'm Spartacus...

No im sparticus

Oh, go on then ......

I'm Spasticus Autisticus.

Kid Dynamite is J69

I'm Spartacus...

No im sparticus

Oh, go on then ......

Artisticus, shirley? :D

Kid Dynamite is J69

I'm Spartacus...

No im sparticus

Oh, go on then ......

Artisticus, shirley? :D

Not according to Mr. Dury ,

"I wiggle when I piddle

as my middle is a riddle

I'm Spasticus

I'm Spasticus

I'm Spasticus Autisticus"