Funny pictures thread

Zathras

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

They forgot to mention they “ were a moderator for an online football message board”, didn’t you @The Fish:lol:

Nah. Would've used a spreadsheet to explain and sure as hell wouldn't have just been one page. 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'd never watched the origins of this meme. I fucking lost it when the big moment came. :lol:

I remember when it first came out. People would randomly shout it in the office. Absolutely class 

• Haha 1

This is new to me like. I still don't get the India reference. Leroy? 

Reminds me of once when I was driving through Liverpool as a passenger with a mate in his shitty cortina and we took a wrong turn into Grafton street in Toxteth. This was early 90s when the place was well dodgy. Sure enough, a bunch of black kids blocked the car and it looked pretty certain we'd be jacked and mugged. 

"Where you going la" said the biggest one. 

"Errr, to see our friend" was the first thing my mate thought of. 

"Oos ee then la?" 

The next bit my mate just went into automode, the fucking spanner. 

"Leroy" 

"Oh ay la. Leroy yer cunt? Leroy who?" 

"Erm, Leroy Johnson". Put his foot to the metal, tires burning, black lad knocked over the bonnet, like that scene front Pulp Fiction. Alright, not that bad, but still.

Thankfully got to Upper Parliament Street and away without being murdered. 

• Haha 4