What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Yeah, anaesthetic nurse which is the same as the ODP's. I do anaesthetics/recovery/obstetrics and ICU/A&E/transfers if the anaesthetist needs a hand. Because I do permanent nights, it's all acute stuff/trauma calls and vascular on-calls.

Hey my name's bravado dave

My sole aim is to misbehave

You see shawty, I like to rave

I use different accents to try and get laid.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey my name's bravado dave

My sole aim is to misbehave

You see shawty, I like to rave

I use different accents to try and get laid.

:lol: I'm going to learn this.

Is absolutely buzzing still from last night!

Went to Nottingham last night to watch Froch vs Bute and the main event was fantastic!

Got to shake Sugar Ray Leonard's hand too so was well chuffed with that.

out at 2 yesterday home at 4 this morning up at 8 and no hangover surely that can't be right

Freak!

I'm going to bed for a couple of hours and then up to the lovely country local for sunday dinner later on. Lahvley :)

Off til Friday morning. Had a cracking weekend with pots of sunshine, pots of booze and pots of girls with very little on. :good:

Weather is due to turn this week, but I'm in the back garden and will milk every drop of sun before heading back into the office.

today i'm generally self loathing. three days of back to back partying in ibiza. hazy memories of drunken conversations and dancing at a wedding with my top off.

Preeettaaaayyy goooooooood.

My mate got married yesterday and it was a lush day and the weather only helped with that.

Then today started off by having breakfast at Leonard's in Durham which as always was absolutely quality. Had a few pints then back to Shields for a Colman's fish and chips followed by a walk along the beach finished off with a Minchella's.

My mate got married yesterday and it was a lush day and the weather only helped with that.

Then today started off by having breakfast at Leonard's in Durham which as always was absolutely quality. Had a few pints then back to Shields for a Colman's fish and chips followed by a walk along the beach finished off with a Minchella's.

That sounds like a lush day :)

I went to the beach with the bairn and we had a picnic.

Shes proper got you converted to a sandancer :lol:

A great day hear as well after 3 gruelling 16 hour shifts.

Cookies play den in Sunderland at opening time to avoid any possibilities of mackem accents transferring to the bairn. (A fantastic play setting for under fours).

Home, garden paddling pool for the nipper and then Durham Tesco to stock up on more home brew essentials before my world famous salt and pepper chicken and a few Erdingers and a bit of house.

Absolutely splendiferous mood.

Awoke at 5.30 as fresh as a daisy.

Children all slept in late and have been little angels since they've been up.

Admiring my bottled booze while eating my shreddies.

About to do the school run followed by a trip to the shops to buy a new beer kit.

And two more sleeps til a few days r and r in the lakes.

Oh happy days. :)