What mood are you in and why?

catmag

38 minutes ago, Alex said:

Nice one, PL. I even like the shirt ;) 

Cheers mate, paired with an Italian cut light blue linen suit and definitely not that capital offence against taste BROWN FUCKIN SHOES… I had a beautiful pair of M & S navy blue suede belters, just like The King :D 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Old Laurence LB has spent the weekend CHANGING WOMBS!

image.gif.a69612054d8b0765fe392800a17303f5.gif

• Haha 5

On 27/08/2023 at 10:07, PaddockLad said:

Sorry gents, if you observe there are two rings. Every expense spared. All done and dusted Friday, no fuss no drama….no guests! :thumbup: 

edit: it’s a fuckin great shirt, you lot have no taste or flair but you have probably worn something designed for 18th century upper class wankers to a wedding :razz: 

Before anyone mentions it, kilts are crap too, well fitted trews are the only acceptable highland wear option you should consider for nuptials :cuppa:

i like the shirt. you can sleep well knowing that you too have good taste :cuppa:

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Absolutely buzzing, my boy has been selected to try out for the Scottish ice hockey team.

That's pucking amazing mate, congrats.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Over the moon. Been offered a role with the AA that means I'm going to finally be able to chip into the debts I've racked up in recent years. The relief is palpable.

• Like 10

:lol:

Aye it's nothing to do with sitting in a circle and admitting I have an addiction. 

Heading up IT Service Delivery for them. Very welcome news as I'd just about had all I could take at my current place. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Craig said:

Over the moon. Been offered a role with the AA that means I'm going to finally be able to chip into the debts I've racked up in recent years. The relief is palpable.

Mint lad, nice one!  Hopefully a toon win will be a cherry on top too.

4 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Absolutely buzzing, my boy has been selected to try out for the Scottish ice hockey team.

Mega that.  What position does he play? BTW I know fuck all about it.  Went to watch a game in France years ago when snowboarding and it was great fun to watch.