What mood are you in and why?

catmag

My mood is great today, I got promoted.

Congrats, 2 stars? ;)

Two stars!! I bloody wish, only a stripe but it's a start.

You're a military man, aren't you? Congratulations on the promotion!

Yes I am, thank you.

The one I'm going to has a theme. "Hollywood glamour and the Oscars". Jeans and a shirt it is then.

Jonny yours isn't in Hartlepool is it? If so I'll see you there. You'll be in black tie obviously. :lol:

The one I'm going to has a theme. "Hollywood glamour and the Oscars". Jeans and a shirt it is then.

Jonny yours isn't in Hartlepool is it? If so I'll see you there. You'll be in black tie obviously. :lol:

:lol: Nah, mine's at the New Crown in Shields.

And I'm going to a 50th doo tonight, its mainly our old bike gang...so it will be rock music, lots of drunks and spliffs :lol: Looking forwards to it!

Pffft you missy have changed in my eyes :icon_lol:

Have a good one :lol:

I am feeling good. St Helens are winning, I've just made a wicked chicken and peanut curry and now having a Kriekenbier :)

would-ever-wear-matt-stones--large-msg-126758433306.jpg

Gemmill and Johnny2J meet up before their parties to check their outfits.

Anyway, I feel strangely serene given the state Rovers are in. I think Kean the cunterhead may be heading out by the end of this month. The protests at the games have been picked up by the media, and they're taking notice of the complete shambles the club has become.

:lol: I was impeccably behaved. The youngsters all seemed to be enjoying themselves at least. Had a moment of thinking I'd like to be 18 again, then thought fuck you lot, you've got 17 years sat in an office coming up that I've already completed.

:lol: I was impeccably behaved. The youngsters all seemed to be enjoying themselves at least. Had a moment of thinking I'd like to be 18 again, then thought fuck you lot, you've got 17 years sat in an office coming up that I've already completed.

What was the blart like?

What was the blart like?

:lol:

I'm getting ready to feel old. Going to an 18 year old's birthday party tonight. It's gonna be shite!

All trying to work out whose parent has come to pick them up as you walk in.

Too old. It was in Hartlepool.

And I'm going to a 50th doo tonight, its mainly our old bike gang...so it will be rock music, lots of drunks and spliffs :gettin: Looking forwards to it!

Pffft you missy have changed in my eyes <_<

Have a good one :icon_lol:

I am feeling good. St Helens are winning, I've just made a wicked chicken and peanut curry and now having a Kriekenbier :)

:lol:

Aw I don't do the happy Baccy myself, never did anything for me! But there was a distinct aroma of it around last night :)

I've decided I'm too old to be getting in at 2am, and although I only had 3 drinks I am done in today :gettin:

Whereas hubby must have had at least 7 pints and is fine this morning :lol: