What mood are you in and why?

catmag

A little sad that my weekend couldn't have lasted a little longer. Went up to Nottingham to visit a load of my good friends.

Was absolutely Gemilled on Saturday - one of the guys had some good stuff. Then pizza, mellow playlist (nothing faster in tempo than Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang) and then watched Batman at 4am. :D

When I was kid my parents divorced. My mother got custody and every two weekends myself, my brother and my sister would stay with my father. It's what I looked forward to the most and as I got older, perhaps 15, 16, it felt strange not to speak to my Dad on the telephone on any given day.

When I was young I suppose I looked forward to the weekends but I would see him all the time as I grew up, literally every other day.

It'll be tough for you Craig but I think you can pull through it & be that Dad who's there - even if you can't be now all the time kids will grow up and understand.

My parents split when I was 13 and that was a really rough time.

Honestly think it's better when the kids are younger so it's easier for them to adjust without the crazy puberty hormones thrown into the mix.

It all gets easier over time though and I now enjoy a good relationship with both parents still, so it's not exactly like you're not going to be a really important figure in your kids' lives anymore Craig. :)

Try and wangle having them for xmas first too seeing as you're the one moving out of the house.

off for two days!

...got the cold

will play fifa and such!

...inbetween amending this place

:lol:

You can fucking sort the Smileys then can't you.

Had a decent weekend. Finished work about 19:00 on Friday and as I get home there's a pretty blonde lass standing at my door. A quick conversation reveals she'd come down from Headingley to London to spend the weekend with my housemate. However, he'd lost his iPhone so throughout the day she'd been calling that number and getting no reply. I give his other number a quick ring and his boyfriend answers. His boyfriend who lives in Nottingham. Turns out Gay housemate had completely forgotten this lass was staying with us and had fucked off on the train to see his fella as he'd had a shitty week.

So I end up taking her out for a meal to cheer her up, get a cheeky snog and she's coming back down in a month :good:

Then Saturday me and a couple of mates drive up to Hull for a uni mates house-warming. Really good to see a lot of old mates, surprisingly decent pub (2 pints of bitter and 2 halves of Frulli cost £10!), some nice tapas, back to her house and a really good party.

Only downside was getting back to the room I'd baggsied to find the lad and lass I drove up with, up to their tonsils in each other. So I crashed in a bed with someone else, and then had the fucking awful 5 and a half hour drive back to London with a shitty hangover and those two initially being awkward with each other, then having "banter".

But all in all, a good weekend. Not in work until Thursday. either :gettin:

Mind, I have just realised that my train up to Newcastle next Monday leaves at 08:30 and I finish work at 07:00 ... :suicide::lol:

Fish

Youre a legend :)

Turn up at 19:00. Stunner on doorstep. Establish she's been ditched by a gay guy and is therefore alone and vulnerable by 19:05.

Put on blazer at 19:07.

Take her out to Gourmet Burger Kitchen, go double dutch then demand an obligatory snog by 20:00.

I like how he does all the times in 24 HR clock.

Arrived home at 19:00 hours. Stunner on the doorstep. Rapport established by 19:17.

19:43: Trousers round ankles. It's gonna be a beautiful night.

:lol:

I like how he does all the times in 24 HR clock.

Arrived home at 19:00 hours. Stunner on the doorstep. Rapport established by 19:17.

19:43: Trousers round ankles. It's gonna be a beautiful night.

I'm all about the accuracy :shades:

Turn up at 19:00. Stunner on doorstep. Establish she's been ditched by a gay guy and is therefore alone and vulnerable by 19:05.

Put on blazer at 19:07.

Take her out to Gourmet Burger Kitchen, go double dutch then demand an obligatory snog by 20:00.

Gourmet Burger Kitchen? have a fucking word. :idiot:

Numb - tucked them into bed for the last time in this house. Youngest made me a going away card and wrapped the salt cellar (I'm the only one who ever uses it) in gift wrap and gave it to me.

Seriously I've shed more tears in the last 14 hours than I have in the last 20 years... :cry:

Numb - tucked them into bed for the last time in this house. Youngest made me a going away card and wrapped the salt cellar (I'm the only one who ever uses it) in gift wrap and gave it to me.

Seriously I've shed more tears in the last 14 hours than I have in the last 20 years... :cry:

Aw Craig, that's proper heartbreaking. :(

On a personal level - happy happy happy happy :)

On a family level - me relation who's got cancer has been through the first week of treatment, blood test all good so far and scans no signs of any spreading, so that's mint too.

Pissed the fuck off. Just got an email saying Graze.com aren't going to take my application further.

Fucking really?!? I couldn't be more qualified for the job and I really wanted it. :angry2:

Beer time.

Have you asked for feedback?