What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Well done Luke, did you roundhouse the answers onto the page? I like to think you did.

Congrats HF, what's the pay-raise for? You've been on here too much to be putting the effort in at work ;)

Feeling down. Shouldnt do as accepted an offer on our house and putting an offer in on another today.

BUT

Just been told a load of redundancies where I used to work :(

:lol: You fucking hated everyone where you used to work. They were all lazy and you were the only one that did any work iirc. :P

Feeling down. Shouldnt do as accepted an offer on our house and putting an offer in on another today.

BUT

:lol: You fucking hated everyone where you used to work. They were all lazy and you were the only one that did any work iirc. :P

I think everyone turns in to a moaning cunt eventually, it's just the age of some people turn that way that shocks me.

Pulling an all-nighter to finish a paper that's due at 11:30 tomorrow. Not particularly hard, I just keep myself busy with other endeavours, and I procrastinate. Being in a coffee shop at 5 am in the morning is a strange feeling -- a weird cast of characters around at this time.

That said, quite pleased with how busy I am with film and comedy stuff, so its not all bad! Just finding it hard to manage my time now that I'm actually doing important shit with my life.

Tired. Had 7 hours of mocks for my accountancy finals on Monday, long day yesterday and now a couple of minutes away from a 4 hour mock that promises to be brutal. Having just had lunch at 11! That's just wrong.

Oh and congrats Luke, hope to be as relieved and happy on 16 December when I get my proper results.

Edited by Bonamental

BUT

I hated everyone in MY office when I was there :) This is another office where I worked for 4 months. All grafters and good criac, but you wouldnt expect any different from where I was :P

Plus, you may hate them in work, but FFS man, some have families etc, you dont wanna see people loose their job. Well, only one or two ;)

Edited by wykikitoon

BUT

I think everyone turns in to a moaning cunt eventually, it's just the age of some people turn that way that shocks me.

You've got to add the Yorkshire factor into your calculations though Stevie. Never met a more miserable bunch :lol: say anything you like about Geordies or Cockneys, but you can't say they're not a cheerful bunch.

BUT

You've got to add the Yorkshire factor into your calculations though Stevie. Never met a more miserable bunch :lol: say anything you like about Geordies or Cockneys, but you can't say they're not a cheerful bunch.

Agreed.

Chilled (at long last).

Furniture is built, Sky 3D is in, cupboards are full, kids are loving staying at Dads and finally I've got internet back! :D

Now if only the shower wasn't being ripped out at the moment - I absolutely hate using the bath :(

Chilled (at long last).

Furniture is built, Sky 3D is in, cupboards are full, kids are loving staying at Dads and finally I've got internet back! :D

Now if only the shower wasn't being ripped out at the moment - I absolutely hate using the bath :(

There you go, it needed to be done and it wasn't so bad :)

Chilled (at long last).

Good to hear things are starting to get better :)

Chilled (at long last).

There you go, it needed to be done and it wasn't so bad :)

Aye oh right, Mam...! :lol:

Baths are awesome!

:redcard:

Get a shower you scruffy sod! :razz:

Ye can't relax or read a book in a shower!

...nor in a bath IMO. Water gets cold. Sofas and beds are for relaxing on - showers (and baths to some) are for getting clean in.

Only time I remotely want a bath is after a game of football.