What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Absolutely gutted . Quite possibly one of the worst days of my life . Got in and there was no sign of the wife . I checked upstairs . I checked the garden . No sign . I went out to the utility room and sadly found her dead in the washing machine . At least she died in comfort .

Absolutely gutted . Quite possibly one of the worst days of my life . Got in and there was no sign of the wife . I checked upstairs . I checked the garden . No sign . I went out to the utility room and sadly found her dead in the washing machine . At least she died in comfort .

:lol:

Looking forward to a lovely day. Off to Newcastle with the bairn to see Fenwicks window, have lunch and then off to see my mam singing at the City Hall this afternoon. Home later to watch Elf and put the Christmas tree up in my new house.

Nice one.

Where you going for lunch?

Currently sat in a Wetherspoons whose name I can't remember. Something to do with swans round from the City Hall.

Pretty awesome, after a stressful month or so my first published, professional game is out in the world.

Still pretty raw and has a few tweaks and additions to be made but its awesome to have something actually out that I've done.

Nice one, Andrew. Remember when you had to change courses at University? Everything happens for a reason, eh?

Yep, still think about it, definitely worked out for the best!

thanks