Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

happier we've got a good legbreaker in Tiote than HBA... Who's more likely to be as effective in fairness..

we need a flair player though. bad attitude or not, we're desparately short of pace and guile in attack.

Yeah, we need someone to get up and hat-em.

(sorry)

Edited by Nyff

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happier we've got a good legbreaker in Tiote than HBA... Who's more likely to be as effective in fairness..

we need a flair player though. bad attitude or not, we're desparately short of pace and guile in attack.

(sorry)

Gutierrez had it i think.. So did Routledge at one point. One starts for Argentina like!

Jonas & Jose have Some link-up play.. That'll do me.. Don't need the HeartBreakArfa..

(sorry)

Gutierrez had it i think.. So did Routledge at one point. One starts for Argentina like!

Jonas & Jose have Some link-up play.. That'll do me.. Don't need the HeartBreakArfa..

But they're probably the only two players we have who have the ability to run at the opposition from wide areas. The squad's pretty thin. Don't get trapped into thinking all the players who played on Sunday will be available all season. Even then that's as well as I've seen some of them play here at this level so you couldn't expect that level of performance every week by any means. Villa also had a go, despite being lightweight in the middle of the park, which created space for us to exploit. That won't be the case every home game.

Edited by alex

Gignac finally signed the 5 year deal with OM, and they have given him Ben Arfa's number 10 jersey, and Remy has been given the all clear on his health scare, so that must pave the way for Ben Arfa to move, so why dont the cunts just let him come to us.

The lad was told he was surplus and that they'd find him a club, it's not his fault Marsaille are playing hard ball. I still hope he comes. And speaking of the lad, imagine having these lot in your squad. France are going to do well in the next World Cup.

Apparently our offer of loan, plus we'll sign him if he plays 25 games has been "accepted". We've been given permission to speak to him. Quotes form Dassler their chairman:

"They've [Newcastle] proposed to exercise the option to buy Hatem should he play 25 League matches this season and pay the 5% of FIFA. Once we've confirmed this it's then down to the player to agree a deal with the club. It must be done as quickly as possible so that we can finally end this story."

Apparently our offer of loan, plus we'll sign him if he plays 25 games has been "accepted". We've been given permission to speak to him. Quotes form Dassler their chairman:

"They've [Newcastle] proposed to exercise the option to buy Hatem should he play 25 League matches this season and pay the 5% of FIFA. Once we've confirmed this it's then down to the player to agree a deal with the club. It must be done as quickly as possible so that we can finally end this story."

Thought the deal was dead.

Getting a bit bored of this now.

What's the odds on him playing 24 games this season?

Promising. Looks like the other clubs didn't want him as badly as being spun by the press. Looks like the wage demands story was nonsense. There is no way he's on 52k and asking for 80k. I think he'll be on 35k when he signs for a year. I'd take the option to buy personally if it is around 6m euro, the player would clearly be worth double that pending a good PL season.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

What's the odds on him playing 24 games this season?

haha did Forest not do that with someone like Marlon King? I'm sure there was a similar thing with Forest, that they'd need to pay 500k so he was stuck on 24 appearances, in fact it might've been goals.