Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

nice finish - http://videos.sapo.pt/fjs57aWGe7NSoYjZvphD

sent off after 71 seconds - http://www.in.com/videos/watchvideo-ben-ar...ge-6813969.html

long range screamer - http://www.timsah.com/Ben-arfa-dan-mukemme...lya/e000TuLP5N6

this is just a bit odd - http://watch2video.net/pedro-rodriguez-vs-...ffe2DBpDMH.html

I think he will be great for us on the pitch, but unlikely to be around for long unless Ashley suddenly gets ambition.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling it as I remember it. I don't think I'm wrong.

Sniffs mate, take it from me there is no comparison. Bafra is simply the most gifted of the three musketeers at Clairfontayne: Benzema, Nasri and Bafra. It is like a dream to me that he will wear our shirt. I think it will only take 5 games for you to see what I mean.

Use the force Luke.

P.

Ok obi wan, in view of that little gem of wisdom (source?) why didnt Wenger make a bid for him at any point in the last 4 years or so? :jesuswept:

and is it Bafra to his friends or is that just what he's been christened on't'internet?

I don't propose to know the mind of Wenger, sorry. But I'd hazzard a guess that he thinks Nasri is a more composed hard working player, with nearly the same skills. Wenger has said good things about a whole bunch of French players, but that doesn't mean he has to go out and buy every one of them or there is something wrong.

Psychologically, Nasri is ahead of the three and really gets on with it although allegedly is a pain in the arse as well, but hasn't the forte for histrionics a la Bafra.

Wenger has also failed to buy a proper keeper for how long is it now? And another thing, VP isn't the answer to tight games like Drogba, Berb or Tevez are.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS71vieG0dUI_2EUppJEChsMicxR8F6SHRwGk3RnyYEIpvATsE&t=1&usg=__DVReuoncIwXf_5Ew2txU1S0-hbQ=

Not worked out exactly as expected for those 3 tbh. Still all more than young enough to go very far.

Benzema really needs to get out of Madrid, he looked completely shot of confidence when he came on as a sub against Mallorca the other night.

Mourinho coming in should have been a fresh start for him but their relationship is already being tested..

Think Benzema was too young to go to Madrid, the problem is Italy is a graveyard for young strikers as well.

Sniffs mate, take it from me there is no comparison. Bafra is simply the most gifted of the three musketeers at Clairfontayne: Benzema, Nasri and Bafra. It is like a dream to me that he will wear our shirt. I think it will only take 5 games for you to see what I mean.

Use the force Luke.

P.

Ok obi wan, in view of that little gem of wisdom (source?) why didnt Wenger make a bid for him at any point in the last 4 years or so? :jesuswept:

and is it Bafra to his friends or is that just what he's been christened on't'internet?

I don't propose to know the mind of Wenger, sorry. But I'd hazzard a guess that he thinks Nasri is a more composed hard working player, with nearly the same skills. Wenger has said good things about a whole bunch of French players, but that doesn't mean he has to go out and buy every one of them or there is something wrong.

Psychologically, Nasri is ahead of the three and really gets on with it although allegedly is a pain in the arse as well, but hasn't the forte for histrionics a la Bafra.

Wenger has also failed to buy a proper keeper for how long is it now? And another thing, VP isn't the answer to tight games like Drogba, Berb or Tevez are.

The thing is, regardless of how talented he is (and its plain that'll be "very") you seem to be overlooking what we do know about him.....he's broke his contract at two clubs by just walking out and he's so pleased to be playing in front of us at SJP he' signed for the whole of this season......sorry to piss on your parade but I'm with sniffer on this....he's trouble and is using us as a stepping stone...probably to fuckin Arsenal :icon_lol:

Aye, he was named Young European footballer of the year and was seen as the future for Portugal. I wasnt saying you were wrong, just that Ben Arfa is bit more advanced in his career than Viana was.

Aha. Righto.

Use the force Luke.

P.

The thing is, regardless of how talented he is (and its plain that'll be "very") you seem to be overlooking what we do know about him.....he's broke his contract at two clubs by just walking out and he's so pleased to be playing in front of us at SJP he' signed for the whole of this season......sorry to piss on your parade but I'm with sniffer on this....he's trouble and is using us as a stepping stone...probably to fuckin Arsenal :icon_lol:

Prozac?

Use the force Luke.

P.

Ok obi wan, in view of that little gem of wisdom (source?) why didnt Wenger make a bid for him at any point in the last 4 years or so? :icon_lol:

Prozac?

Denial isn't a river in Africa old son :jesuswept:

I hope he's better than Cruyff,plays for us until he's 40 and lives in a flat above a shop in fuckin Benwell but its all highly unlikely

Use the force Luke.

P.

Ok obi wan, in view of that little gem of wisdom (source?) why didnt Wenger make a bid for him at any point in the last 4 years or so? :icon_lol:

Prozac?

I hope he's better than Cruyff,plays for us until he's 40 and lives in a flat above a shop in fuckin Benwell but its all highly unlikely

Last year I lost 70% of my business, my family (back together now) and was in psychotherapy for 4 months back in England. What it taught me was to appreciate the little things in life when they come along. :icon_lol:

Guys, Check ths quality goal out by him in training.

http://www.timsah.com/Ben-Arfadan-Muthis-Gol/ZTVTQ6w3eDf

thats fucking awesome! 1st touch was shit mind!

for the record, im well chuffed with this signing, maybe not as much as Parky but still well stoked.

even if he is only using us as a shop window then at least that'll guarentee he'll turn it on more often than not (and hopefully keep quiet to boot so as not to scare employers away). and lets face it, having a grumpy Ben Arfa in wor team is better than having a focused Ameobi or (shudders) Best.

Use the force Luke.

P.

Prozac?

Last year I lost 70% of my business, my family (back together now) and was in psychotherapy for 4 months back in England. What it taught me was to appreciate the little things in life when they come along. :icon_lol:

Well said Mr P. Let's write him off after one game, and not before :icon_lol:

Use the force Luke.

P.

Prozac?

Never a truer word and the meaning of life tbf :icon_lol:

Use the force Luke.

P.

Prozac?

Wacky tbf :icon_lol:

FYP