Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Match of the Day pundit Alan Shearer was at a loss when asked to comment on Newcastle striker Hatem Ben Arfa

He's a midfielder Mr.Liew

also

Darren Bent's last-gasp winner hit the net, and as 38,000 Wearsiders roared in delight, on the touchline could be glimpsed the glowering, contorted visage of a furious Arsène Wenger.

... it's like he's a child :)

That article was obviously written by a vegetarian lesbian student type but the main point about Shearer being a shit pundit is true.

You're not wrong like jonathan_liew_1672531a.jpg, I think this is Nasri's "life partner"

looks like gok wan with a wig on, shite article by someone who seems like he was picked on by the footy players at his school.

aye shearer isnt a good pundit but hes a belta bloke and sometimes the top players don't know the young up and comers from other countries, I know Ben Arfa is quite well known but it seems Shearer is only really interested in the Prem which is fair play tbh.

Also having a go at Shearer for grammatical errors which are obviously our dialect is a load of shit, fucking cock knocker.

I am really struggling to stay grounded about this kid.

As am I. The game was shown nationally here in Canada where I watched it at Gretzky's (a popular sports bar in downtown Toronto). Ben Arfa (ant Tiote) were everything I would hope they would be. So when he skipped down the middle of the box to score that screamer of a goal, I ripped off my shirt, yelled uncontrollably and rubbed my nipples with shear delight!

So you're right, I'll attempt to stay a little more on terra firma until he becomes a little more established. :)

I am really struggling to stay grounded about this kid.

As am I. The game was shown nationally here in Canada where I watched it at Gretzky's (a popular sports bar in downtown Toronto). Ben Arfa (ant Tiote) were everything I would hope they would be. So when he skipped down the middle of the box to score that screamer of a goal, I ripped off my shirt, yelled uncontrollably and rubbed my nipples with shear delight!

So you're right, I'll attempt to stay a little more on terra firma until he becomes a little more established. :lol:

I really hope you're a woman, otherwise that is a mental picture I could do without :lol: