Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to see the lad in action straight away, but I suppose it'll be good for the entire team to get to know each other and bed in a little, Sol will get a litle closer to fitness as well.

It's just we were on a decent run of form, I'm hoping this break doesn't make the steps into a stumbling stutter.

I reckon this kid will do very good things, but am worried about his attitude and it's affect on a seemingly cohesive dressing room,

I reckon this kid will do very good things, but am worried about his attitude and it's affect on a seemingly cohesive dressing room,

We've covered this, barbecue time tbh

You're not invited :jesuswept:

I really want to see the lad in action straight away, but I suppose it'll be good for the entire team to get to know each other in bed a little, Sol will get a little closer as well.

It's just we were on a decent run of form, I'm hoping this break doesn't make the steps into a stumbling stutter.

Fyp

Kevin used the right "you're"!

I'm so proud :D

and if there's a BBQ I'm sure MVB will be there

iconmonkeyi.png

Kevin used the right "you're"!

I'm so proud :D

and if there's a BBQ I'm sure MVB will be there

iconmonkeyi.png

Check the time of the post, You shifty shower of shady shits.

"Sometimes I should just shut my mouth but I can't help it." Ben Arfa accepts his reputation as a troublemaker, but it is this clear sense of grievance that has inspired his role in both controversial transfer sagas.

French fans have watched him flatter to deceive -- brilliant one game, poor the next five -- for over half of his life.

Ben Arfa might need time to adapt to the physicality of the Premier League, and to do that he will need to control his fluctuating weight

all sounds a bit familiar doesn't it?

This is one of the reasons why moving to England could be very good for Ben Arfa. He will be out of the spotlight, comparatively, in Newcastle and can start with a clean slate

hmmmm.....remind anyone of another awkward customer from Marseilles?.....

800px-eric_cantona_kung-fu_kick.jpg

ffs don't tell Christmas Tree :D