Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 game... 1 fucking game. jesus its times like this i'm embarrassed to call myself a newcastle fan, delusion

You're not alone there Kevin.

Edit; for clarity, I mean that we are also embarrassed you are a pretend Newcastle fan.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

I'll have extra fries with that serving of bullshit thanks, hold the sauce

FINALLY someone agrees with me, i think our brains may be the same smartness because were called kevin. my middle initial is J but :/

1 game... 1 fucking game. jesus its times like this i'm embarrassed to call myself a newcastle fan, delusion

You're not alone there Kevin.

Another person who agrees. Finally some sense.

oh.. i can get Dave and Meenzer to vertify i izn't a mackem. if they look on my facebook i have quite a lot of status updates about newcastle :lol:

An account that doesn't even feature a picture of you? Hardly credible is it, probably daddys censorship rules.

oh.. i can get Dave and Meenzer to vertify i izn't a mackem. if they look on my facebook i have quite a lot of status updates about newcastle :lol:

An account that doesn't even feature a picture of you? Hardly credible is it, probably daddys censorship rules.

there is pictures of me on it...

wait, how would you even know :lol:

Daddy has privacy issues, not the case at home though, when mammys in the kitchen making spam fritters and your cuddled on the couch with Master whilst he strokes your hair and watches Countdown.

Edited by Acid

oh.. i can get Dave and Meenzer to vertify i izn't a mackem. if they look on my facebook i have quite a lot of status updates about newcastle :rolleyes:

Daddy has privacy issues, not the case at home though, when mammys in the kitchen making spam fritters and your cuddled on the couch with Master whilst he strokes your hair and watches Countdown.

:lol:

You taking the piss? a few people getting excited and your embarrassed to be a fan? Get to fuck lad

sort yourself out

a few people getting excited???????????? WTF !!!! That doesn't fucking sum up the delusion on this fucking board, EXCITED????? what fucking planet are you on, they already have their cocks placed firmly between his ass cheeks

My inner stalker is happy to confirm that, while pictures of Kevin weren't available to me previously, they are now.

I'll return to the forum as soon as my wrists have recovered from the shock trauma.

If people would just learn that Kevin is a gen Y fucktard that needs feedback and confirmation or derision and outrage to everything he posts we'd soon slow down the rate at which he posts and he'd move on to some other folly where he feels that he is the centre of attention. Doesn't offer any credible value to the forum, so please just stop fueling his ego and replying to his inane and idiotic posts.

That's all I have to say on it.

a few people getting excited???????????? WTF !!!! That doesn't fucking sum up the delusion on this fucking board, EXCITED????? what fucking planet are you on, they already have their cocks placed firmly between his ass cheeks

Keep seeing your posts on different topics, and come to the conclusion (and I can be crazy at times), that your in a looney bin and somehow keep escaping to quickly post shit on here.

Either that or your a mackem and seems more and more likely these days

If people would just learn that Kevin is a gen Y fucktard that needs feedback and confirmation or derision and outrage to everything he posts we'd soon slow down the rate at which he posts and he'd move on to some other folly where he feels that he is the centre of attention. Doesn't offer any credible value to the forum, so please just stop fueling his ego and replying to his inane and idiotic posts.

posted before I read this :lol:

oh.. i can get Dave and Meenzer to vertify i izn't a mackem. if they look on my facebook i have quite a lot of status updates about newcastle :icon_lol:

My inner stalker is happy to confirm that, while pictures of Kevin weren't available to me previously, they are now.

I'll return to the forum as soon as my wrists have recovered from the shock trauma.

:rolleyes:

Oh.. is that all :lol:

Keep seeing your posts on different topics, and come to the conclusion (and I can be crazy at times), that your in a looney bin and somehow keep escaping to quickly post shit on here.

Either that or your a mackem and seems more and more likely these days

check meenzers post up top.

Hold the fucking phone.

Hold the fucking phone.

Made me think of Batman that did, as in Stop the Press.

Hold the fucking phone.

Made me think of Batman that did, as in Stop the Press.

Who's that? Vicki Vale.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/9918...S-MAVERICK.html

Some interesting comments.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2010/...omparaison.html

Quotes from Robert and the sub-headline 'a footballer born to play for newcastle'. Home debut, my first game of the season, shirt bought, guaranteed to be shit.

Edited by ChezGiven

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/9918...S-MAVERICK.html

Some interesting comments.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2010/...omparaison.html

Quotes from Robert and the sub-headline 'a footballer born to play for newcastle'. Home debut, my first game of the season, shirt bought, guaranteed to be shit.

He carries the ghost. Special player.