Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am trying not to celebrate too much. Given the fact we dont know who his replacement is going to be.

Sort of like the stifled thrill of taking a lass home for the first time but still not sure if she's actually a lass. Not that that's ever happened to me, obviously.

I'd take Mike Bassett over Pardew, and I mean that. I don't want him cos hes a cunt. He'll have been watching that Sunderland game praying we lose so he could get in quicker, same with the Arsenal game he's probably been cursing, the absolute cunt, and Hughton has probably been oblivious to Pardew's offer 2 month ago.

A woeful thing to be 100% spot on about 49 months later.

Reminded me of when we beat Liverpool 3-1 and they asked Barton & Nolan about how much Pardew influenced the result.

Barton said ''he's only been in a day or two err nah not much at all''.

Reminded me of when we beat Liverpool 3-1 and they asked Barton & Nolan about how much Pardew influenced the result.

Barton said ''he's only been in a day or two err nah not much at all''.

:lol: Probably why Barton got shipped out in the end, The King remembers those who question him. To be fair they did start the match with 2 up top and then after taking the lead and being all over Dover in the first half they changed to 1 up top and played a bit deeper so he had an impact on the game for sure.

He was quick to praise the palace fans as a big reason he took the job, which I could only take to be a dig at our lot. The king is back in Saath London

While also praising his team's attitude and honesty several times. Which is pretty much all he looks for in a team.

While also praising his team's attitude and honesty several times. Which is pretty much all he looks for in a team.

:lol: By honesty is he meaning none of them lied about how fit their lasses were to him?