The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Without the fairweather bandwagon jumpers we would never have been able to fund the outlay that brought in legendary players like Michael Owen and Luque.

If you're under 30 years of age, or so, you can't be anything other than a so called "fairweather bandwagon jumper".

Depends if you then stopped going once the good times had gone.

Late 97 to 2001 was a pretty dire time to be a toon fan like. We only got to the Cup Finals because we had piss easy draws both years.

I sold burgers in the ground every home game during the 98-99 season. Terrible times!

Well something had to pay for those pinball machines.

Best part of it was you shut up shop at half time and got to stand on the concourse to watch the 2nd half

What on the tellies? You probably served me if you were in the Leazes.

Nah I was in the gallowgate end. I always remember this one horrible bastard who would F and Blind all through half time that we werent pouring pints quick enough and threaten us with physical violence. Proper rock considering most of us were 16

esit. Tell a lie, it was the Leazes end. About 1/3rd of the way up on the right hand side

Edited by J69

Nah I was in the gallowgate end. I always remember this one horrible bastard who would F and Blind all through half time that we werent pouring pints quick enough and threaten us with physical violence. Proper rock considering most of us were 16

esit. Tell a lie, it was the Leazes end. About 1/3rd of the way up on the right hand side

Aye was always the same in Leazes, especially when we moved to Level 7, not on like but frustrating when you might not get your pint till after the seconds kicked off, its better now, much better. Then this one week, was like a fuckin Jackie Chan film, all of the bar staff were Chinese, and the pints were getting turfed oot a lot quicker.

Following on from Carlton Cole's Twitter racism, just spotted this.

http://twitter.com/Carlton9Cole

@Carlton9Cole cos they're not all lazy cunts like you

@antallix your mum has a lazy cunt!

@Carlton9Cole worst conditioned striker in the prem, you're an embarrassment

@antallix your mum is in bad condition! Shes an embarassment!

:D

Following on from Carlton Cole's Twitter racism, just spotted this.

http://twitter.com/Carlton9Cole

@Carlton9Cole cos they're not all lazy cunts like you

@antallix your mum has a lazy cunt!

@Carlton9Cole worst conditioned striker in the prem, you're an embarrassment

@antallix your mum is in bad condition! Shes an embarassment!

:D

:icon_lol:

If I was a pro footballer I wouldnt touch Twitter with a shitty stick!

Its just being sensible with it more than anything. I bet they get endless amounts of abuse off other users though which would fuck me off.

Its just being sensible with it more than anything. I bet they get endless amounts of abuse off other users though which would fuck me off.

The difference is you are not a thick, left school unable to spell psychology, nobhead, like Danny Simpson. He'd be living a life the equivalent of the Chatsworth Estate if he wasn't a reasonably gifted player. What he did the other night was the most dense thing I've seen since Steven Ireland said his nana was dead when she wasn't, and the best thing about it had nothing to do with Simpson.

It highlighted wankers for me, people who haven't got a clue. People I know who have been going to games for years look down their nose at many toon fans, and I do, always will because this is what we're left with now because of globalisation. Clueless cunts. People like me were the face of toon fans 20 years ago, we're left with fuckin basically gimps now the youth coming through. Terrible how plastic people are these days. I do look down my nose at most though, I hope that offends people, I go to games I look round I think oh dear, thats at games never mind in pubs but on the internet its 100 times worse, and I'm not alone in thinking like this.

<_< *hic*

The difference is you are not a thick, left school unable to spell psychology, nobhead, like Danny Simpson. He'd be living a life the equivalent of the Chatsworth Estate if he wasn't a reasonably gifted player. What he did the other night was the most dense thing I've seen since Steven Ireland said his nana was dead when she wasn't, and the best thing about it had nothing to do with Simpson.

It highlighted wankers for me, people who haven't got a clue. People I know who have been going to games for years look down their nose at many toon fans, and I do, always will because this is what we're left with now because of globalisation. Clueless cunts. People like me were the face of toon fans 20 years ago, we're left with fuckin basically gimps now the youth coming through. Terrible how plastic people are these days. I do look down my nose at most though, I hope that offends people, I go to games I look round I think oh dear, thats at games never mind in pubs but on the internet its 100 times worse, and I'm not alone in thinking like this.

Superb <_<

Before I get more hate emails, and twitter messages, and abuse from cunts I've never even heard of. I apologised to Danny Simpson for how I put my point across

Danny

Having an early night, anything worth watching on tv?

about 12 hours ago via ÜberSocial

Me

@dannysimpson12 think United's game against Fulham is on football first mate

about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to dannysimpson12

Danny in bold

Ye mate ha, just diference of opinions its sweet ha RT @2NarMe: @Leazeslad @dannysimpson12 hahaha. Are you's pals again? I think you's should unite ;-)

Me

@dannysimpson12 sorry about my attitude towards the point I was making Danny. You're very much valued and loved in Newcastle good luck 2mrw

about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to dannysimpson12

So there you have it.

<_<

What a fucking crawler.

Well I still took the piss a little bit. <_<

See on Twitter when you come across new people, it tells you which of the people on your list are following who. I have to say there's a few wronguns on my list, because "kayenufc", looks borderline 16, it aint right like call me old fashioned, but it's just not.

<_<

What a fucking crawler.

See on Twitter when you come across new people, it tells you which of the people on your list are following who. I have to say there's a few wronguns on my list, because "kayenufc", looks borderline 16, it aint right like call me old fashioned, but it's just not.

Is that the one with next to nowt on? She appeared on my "who to follow" list. She's either a fake or has a complete screw loose

<_<

What a fucking crawler.

Fucking hell, just searched for her.

Canny profile pic like

Edited by Sima

<_<

What a fucking crawler.

Fucking hell, just searched for her.

Canny profile pic like

It's a disgrace, she looks like Sophie Webster about 5 years ago. Thank fuck she's not a Boro fan is all I can say. Five wronguns on my list fucking added her. Unbelievable.