The Twitter Thread

peasepud

You cant wank to a postage size pic though

When you've got twitter the pics are like half the size of the screen. All the wronguns have been told. One of thems a lass 4fs. I veto people I add, quiz them before I add them even.

I tell you who it is, it's that wrongun on here who said she was pregnant but is a bald 52 year old living in the Byker Wall no doubt.

Seriously if any of my followers are near heaton u can come round

12:11 AM Mar 21st via Twitter for iPhone

What was the lass called on here? Said she was 15 or 16. I've got the same model NO beeper Gejon has, but mine pinpoints wronguns.

dannysimpson12

In manchester, off 2 utds trainin ground #oldtimes @rioferdy5

4 minutes ago via ÃœberSocial

I just seen it and logged on here, fuckin am telling you THAT is taking the piss. It's a joke that like, and there were enough people saying they found it a bit ropey, for him to respect the beliefs of the fans. Nobhead. I'm not even going to bite, but he's a thick cunt, with a voice like Barry White.

If I bite again the gimpy toon community will be burning efergies of me again. It doesn't matter what you think about my initial argument with Danny, he's being a tool there.

It's right there in the same sentence: 'Manchester'. The United of Manchester. If anything he is following your guidelines by being more specific this time.

Oh dear.

Here Dave, tell this cunt Otter, to either pipe down, come on here, or fucking be prepared to say things to my face without the anonymity of the internet. Fuckin arsehole.

That fella has a multitude of problems. One of the main ones is being an embarassing arsehole.

Well at least I can spell embarrassing you fucking thick cunt. I'm more than willing to discuss my multitude of problems face to face with this cowardly bell whiff. I shouldn't generalise about N-O but what a bunch of sad sacks, they can't even fuckin explain their points of view, mob mentality with little or no conviction in their views.

Edited by McFaul