The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Terrorist flew two planes into the towers, the towers collapsed.

End off.

The conspiracy theories come about from people trying to look clever and who are "fighting the man, no believing everything they are told".

End off.

The conspiracy theories come about from people trying to look clever and who are "fighting the man, no believing everything they are told".

Surely he wouldn't have had time to board another flight after he flew the first plane into tower 1? Something doesn't add up. Unless the second plane was remote control

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

End off.

Surely he wouldn't have had time to board another flight after he flew the first plane into tower 1? Something doesn't add up. Unless the second plane was remote control

I think you're onto something here

Does anyone follow that new keeper we signed. Is he a care in the community signing or what?

:razz: I know, seems a bit of a heed the baal. Likes Anchorman a BIT too much.

I actually had to visit a charver dictionairy to find out what that post meant.

http://www.newcastlestuff.com/charver/dictionary.html

Just a tourist visitin`is all! Soaking up the culture here!

Actually looked this up as well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Care_in_the_Community

Does he look like Ron Burgundy you mean? :razz:

:lol:

Edited by Saltwater

This geordie4eva is my favourite Twitter account ever.

geordie4eva69 martyn

@Beverleyknight hi hun

geordie4eva69 martyn

@Beverleyknight thanks for txting me hun that was nice of u ring me 2moro ok night x

geordie4eva69 martyn

@Beverleyknight hey hun thanks for txting me to my phone that was a nice surprise when u getting married!

geordie4eva69 martyn

i dnt get women 1 minute me and beverley knight are txting by phone then the nxt we aint just typical:( x

Beverleyknight Beverley Knight

Well I've seen it all now. Some guy tweeted me saying thanks for last night's text, call me tonight.. some bloke I do not know!!

When I said I don't know and have never texted you, I checked his timeline and he's tweeted lots of celebs implying friendships! WTF?! Xxxx

To be clear. The bloke "geordie4eva" is blocked. He does not have my number. I don't know him. His timeline is evidence of delusion. Xxx

Fucking class. :razz:

The bit where hes asking all the Newcastle players if they're training today. :razz:

I was just ganna say this, and add that have you noticed how if he asks one of the black lads he says 'Are you training today BRO?' :lol:

Just been browsing his tweets before like, what a fucking basket. Mind, he's basically told anything with a fanny that he's 36, horny as fuck and has a free house. Fair play. :razz:

Edited by WubbleUC

This geordie4eva is my favourite Twitter account ever.

geordie4eva69 martyn

@Beverleyknight hi hun

geordie4eva69 martyn

@Beverleyknight thanks for txting me hun that was nice of u ring me 2moro ok night x

geordie4eva69 martyn

@Beverleyknight hey hun thanks for txting me to my phone that was a nice surprise when u getting married!

geordie4eva69 martyn

i dnt get women 1 minute me and beverley knight are txting by phone then the nxt we aint just typical:( x

Well I've seen it all now. Some guy tweeted me saying thanks for last night's text, call me tonight.. some bloke I do not know!!

When I said I don't know and have never texted you, I checked his timeline and he's tweeted lots of celebs implying friendships! WTF?! Xxxx

To be clear. The bloke "geordie4eva" is blocked. He does not have my number. I don't know him. His timeline is evidence of delusion. Xxx

Fucking class. :razz:

I'll just point out NO CUNT knew him before I exposed him to an interested NE postcode region. NO CUNT. He was never mentioned or anything, and I don't rate my exposee of him as highly as I do my Paul Wyn one.

geordie4eva69 martyn

This Beverley Knight is famous apparently :razz: 65000 followers, sings some wank, probably one of these "I can't yeev turned oot wi me" song type singers, but she made a statement on her twitter today saying she'd never rang him and hasn't got his number. pmsl

The bit where hes asking all the Newcastle players if they're training today. :razz:

I was just ganna say this, and add that have you noticed how if he asks one of the black lads he says 'Are you training today BRO?' :lol:

Just been browsing his tweets before like, what a fucking basket. Mind, he's basically told anything with a fanny that he's 36, horny as fuck and has a free house. Fair play. :razz:

Here man are nen of yeez aware who he is?!?!??!

This one is canny funny from 7 years ago, Leazes will love him

Martyn Spence waited for two days in the freezing cold to meet his hero. No, not Madonna, Pamela Anderson or Britney Spears. Martyn's idol is a little more Z-list than that.

The 29-year-old from North Shields thinks Newcastle United chairman Freddy Shepherd is the bee's knees and was determined to meet him.

"I set off with my camera, as I always do, and waited by his car for nine hours one day," he remembers. "It wasn't boring at all. I kept myself entertained by taking photos of Patrick Kluivert's car.

"Eventually Freddy came out and said he had to dash. He told me to come back the next day. So I did."

Martyn trudged back to St James' Park the following day and patiently waited for another nine hours.

"This time when he came out I said: `Freddy, I've been waiting here for ages. Can I have a ticket? You've got lots of money.'

"He was very friendly, he's got a heart of gold, you know. And he gave me a ticket."

Martyn spends all his free time tracking the lives of the rich and famous and especially Newcastle United stars. He's "between jobs" at the minute, so that gives him plenty of opportunities to hang around, waiting. And waiting.

"All the footballers know who I am," he says, proudly. "I just treat every celebrity as a normal person. I'm just one of those people who celebrities love because I have a bit of banter with them. If I ever met Tom Cruise, I'd be like: `Hiya Tom, how you doing?'"

Martyn is so obsessed with celebrity, he'd rather like a stab at it himself. He's auditioned for Big Brother and Fame Academy but got nowhere. Until this year when he went in for the X Factor and got through to the second round. It meant he got the chance to meet his dream woman, presenter Kate Thornton.

"I was flirting with her big time," says Martyn, almost beside himself. "She's my girl. I think I hugged her about 15 times and she told me I was a smooth talker."

Kate wasn't the only celeb to fall victim to Martyn's charms. "Later on I ended up standing next to Simon Cowell at the urinals," he says, gleefully. "I couldn't believe it. I told him he was looking good and he said: `You'll definitely get through for saying that.'"

But, when Martyn came to face Cowell, Sharon Osbourne and Louis Walsh, they just weren't impressed by his rendition of Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/tm_objectid...l#ixzz1Y46k5Lbs

http://www.expressandstar.com/latest/2009/...pathy-for-toon/

kid in the photograph is him.....and this seriously if you haven't seen this. Dear me you're going to laugh. If you're in a shit mood, don't open it, save it till you're in a mood where you'll find something hilarious....this link will NOT let you down.....

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/north-east...79310-27019366/