The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Wow, how dare I post a link to a forum that on face value looks bigger than here (I assumed they had pruned posts/threads given the member count), in answer to a simple question asked by another poster.

Why did you even activate defensive mode? Nothing against TT, the only Toon forum I now post on, just that there are more to Toon forums than N-O, TT and Skunkers.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Annnyway, those who miss Leazes should know that he's alive and well on *another board*, defending racism and asking where the Carroll money is

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=46272.msg847497#msg847497

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=37578.msg837329#msg837329

And people want him back :lol:

He's found a brand new forum to post his filibustering, good for him. I think it's only Stevie wants him back. (Well, Renton too but he'd never admit it. ;))

List of people who want him back.

Tom

Peasepud

Me

CT

Asprilla

Baggio

Chez

Parky

Alex

various others

Perhaps bring him back and let him post with his posts being moderated for approval first. My philosophy is if someone has one good thing about them they're worthwhile, and everyone has admitted he has at least one good thing about him.

Edited by McFaul

List of people who want him back.

Tom

Peasepud

Me

CT

Asprilla

Baggio

Chez

Parky

Alex

various others

Perhaps bring him back and let him post with his posts being moderated for approval first. My philosophy is if someone has one good thing about them they're worthwhile, and everyone has admitted he has at least one good thing about him.

Annnyway, those who miss Leazes should know that he's alive and well on *another board*, defending racism and asking where the Carroll money is

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=46272.msg847497#msg847497

http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=37578.msg837329#msg837329

And there he is.

Now anyone who wants to carry on the fun times with him knows where to do it.

Can't say fairer than that.

it never wasn't a dictatorship, it's a democracy for the admins/mods who control what goes on for the majority

you can repeat that as often as you like but it's not going to happen ever, because i know it'll go the same way as the other votes to ban him, which was infavour of it

keep having to repeat myself like, this is the last post about leazes in this thread, anything else i'll just delete won't read what it says i'll just delete it, if you're massively bothered you can pm me(whoever feels the need)

he's gone, he's posting his shite elsewhere, so keeping him on topic here is mind boggling.

If you're so confident that it'll go the way of banning him, why are you so against having a vote, I think it would be split right down the middle personally.

So it is a dictatorship now is that what you're saying?

It's an internet message board, grow the fuck up.

If people (who don't get paid for their efforts btw) are getting shit/hassle about anything, they can do what the fuck they like, quite rightly IMO.

It's an internet message board, grow the fuck up.

If people (who don't get paid for their efforts btw) are getting shit/hassle about anything, they can do what the fuck they like, quite rightly IMO.

Shut up you boring jock cunt, read the thread arsehole.

If Leazes was 25 and had been posting the same old shit constantly for the last however many years no-one would give a shit about him being banned.

For some reason the fact he has been following Newcastle for a long time means he should have free will to ruin the forum. Never understood that, he basically tells people they should respect him and some fall for it.

I appreciate the respect your elders thing but it only goes so far and I genuinely don't remember a single post from him where I have thought 'spot on that, great post'. There are a number of posters I have had many disagreements with over the years who I often read a post and completely respect their opinion/knowledge/experience. Leazes has never done that due to the fact that despite potentially being able to educate us all with many years of following Newcastle he can't move on from an argument that was started many years ago.

Absolutely no loss at all, I contribute very little to fuck all but I would rather make no impact than a constantly negative one.

Still don't understand why some stick up for him, seems there is a constant need for some to stick up for the 'little man'.