The Twitter Thread

peasepud

• 2 weeks later...

no response from the wankers who run toontastic ? When are they going to admit they have one

rule for their friends and one for others, why else ban someone for "disagreeing" with their

friends...laughable that those who disagreed with me so much are now saying exactly what I've

been saying for years...NUFC going nowhere they are back to being a selling club with no

ambition...to think I was banned for saying that so often....laughable that Irish boy thinks I

think I want to get back on too despite me telling him to try me and see what happens, but he

either hasn't noticed that or is too thick to understand what it means....toontastic the message

board for ex student wankers, sandalistas and other assorted tossers who know nothing about NUFC

and ban a person who tried to tell them about the club. Rapidly going downhill, all bells and

whistles but zero content. Do they have anybody who can write them good knowledgeable articles

articles for them yet, without "disagreeing", like I did for the Mag for a number of years.

Ignoring the whole complete fucking mental bloke part, did he ever offer to write these articles before he was banned? Does he ever put some of his knowledge to good use on twitter. Has he put these articles up on his own forum?

Genuine question btw.

Ignoring the whole complete fucking mental bloke part, did he ever offer to write these articles before he was banned? Does he ever put some of his knowledge to good use on twitter. Has he put these articles up on his own forum?

Genuine question btw.

It's a good question actually. Why was Leazes asked to write articles on here, but no one else?