The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Just badly worded i think, what he's getting at is we've already qualified and nothing is set in stone for the other two

Yeah this has since been pointed out to me :lol: wouldn't surprise me if the same tweet had come out even if we hadn't qualified though [/dig that hole]

Leazes midnight statement: BREAKING

i see Irish boy has even stopped me from replying to me on here, what a wanker, why not reply

like an adult - and they slate Newcastle Online for pandering to babies ... you couldn't make

it up, they are only confirming my comments in my sig. Pathetic.

Anyway, I commented on irish boy saying he thinks I want to get back on toontastic, so why not

try me and see - 2nd time I've said that. Will he do it, and will he ever change the rules laid

down where toontastics friends are different to everyone else. Bet he does nothing and says

nothing. What a wanker. Has he ever been to St James Park yet ? If not for the Halls and

the Shepherds, wankers like him would be supporting Liverpool and Manu, and that is what he has

banned me for saying. Toontastic, the site for big babies who look after their friends and can't

take people who disagree with them. What a shambles of a message board for "NUFC supporters"

A lot of what Leazes said about this season has come true tbf

Thing is though Stevie, the point that keeps being made and ignored is that no one largely disagreed with LM. this has been said over and over again. Its the fucked up manner in which he repeats himself so fucking tediously and absolutely ignores the bulk of peoples replies. That, and the opening sentence doesn't even make sense. He repeats again and again and then bleats on about being adult. Seriously. I've blocked him on twitter purely because I have better ways to spend my days than reading this bullshit.

Thing is though Stevie, the point that keeps being made and ignored is that no one largely disagreed with LM. this has been said over and over again. Its the fucked up manner in which he repeats himself so fucking tediously and absolutely ignores the bulk of peoples replies. That, and the opening sentence doesn't even make sense. He repeats again and again and then bleats on about being adult. Seriously. I've blocked him on twitter purely because I have better ways to spend my days than reading this bullshit.

Well it's a good effort to say he's probably been out, and it is late at night. What he means is Ant has blocked him so he can't even reply to him adequately on twitter. I feel if he was allowed back on here he'd be a changed man.

Well it's a good effort to say he's probably been out, and it is late at night. What he means is Ant has blocked him so he can't even reply to him adequately on twitter. I feel if he was allowed back on here he'd be a changed man.

Why would he want back on though when Toontastic is just a shambles of a message board for "NUFC supporters"

Edited by ewerk

I don't see how you can say "nice" (online at least) considering the nasty, vindictive, personal posts he addressed at several posters on a constant basis.

I think you have a blind spot being an argumentative git like him (which I consider myself to be as well) and sharing a lot of his views - thats fair enough but you have to weigh up the associated bile as well.

As far as I can see when someones positives outweigh their negatives they should be let back on.

Positives

Nice bloke

Knowledgeable

Honest

Negatives

Repetitive

Nice bloke? A "nice bloke" doesnt bombard people out of the blue with childish tirade of abuse

Knowledgeable? I agree

Honest? Thats a tricky one. Honesty includes being honest about yourself. A man can say "I admit when I am wrong" as many times as he likes, but seeing the deed makes him honest not saying he is.

I didnt mind talking to LM on here. You will recall I was trying to engage him but in honesty he would take one line from 20 you say and ignore the rest. People would agree and he would argue. It was like trying to appease one person while talking to another. Bouncing from thread to thread with snide remarks just makes the place unpleasant AND it brought that our in others as well as other posters done the same, making snide remarks about him in random threads.

I don't see how you can say "nice" (online at least) considering the nasty, vindictive, personal posts he addressed at several posters on a constant basis.

I think you have a blind spot being an argumentative git like him (which I consider myself to be as well) and sharing a lot of his views - thats fair enough but you have to weigh up the associated bile as well.

I think his abuse of Ant as Irish boy is pathetic like on its' own, and especially considering many of us (me included) are more than partially descended from Ireland a few generations ago.

That's as far it as far as abuse is concerned from what I can see. We've all said worse than that, even the Mary Poppins types.

I think his abuse of Ant as Irish boy is pathetic like on its' own, and especially considering many of us (me included) are more than partially descended from Ireland a few generations ago.

That's as far it as far as abuse is concerned from what I can see. We've all said worse than that, even the Mary Poppins types.

Gemmill, Alex, Manc-Mag, Renton, Gejon and Gloom have all had absolute dogs abuse from him ovar a long period.

The nature of forums means people will always have one or two people they dislike which is fair enough but when it becomes that many (and more on a casual basis) you have to take notice.

Gemmill, Alex, Manc-Mag, Renton, Gejon and Gloom have all had absolute dogs abuse from him ovar a long period.

The nature of forums means people will always have one or two people they dislike which is fair enough but when it becomes that many (and more on a casual basis) you have to take notice.

Can't remember him abusing Alex. Gloom well that's fair enough. Gejon, Renton and MancMag goaded him, while it was part of Gemmill's daily routine to goad him on here.

Can't remember him abusing Alex. Gloom well that's fair enough. Gejon, Renton and MancMag goaded him, while it was part of Gemmill's daily routine to goad him on here.

He used to loads, then I got on with him, then more recently when I didn't agree with him 100% he got personal again. It doesn't bother me much but I'm glad he's banned as I think he spoiled the place to be honest. That's my two bob.

I think that's fucking bollocks. He deserved all the goading he got, if you could call it that, and he could more than look after himself in that regard.

And he needs to get over it. Going off his twitter stuff he still hasn't. Mental tbh for a bloke of his age.

I think that's fucking bollocks. He deserved all the goading he got, if you could call it that, and he could more than look after himself in that regard.

And he needs to get over it. Going off his twitter stuff he still hasn't. Mental tbh for a bloke of his age.

When did the fun die?

As far as I can see when someones positives outweigh their negatives they should be let back on.

Positives

Knowledgeable

He stopped Renton frequenting the board (;))

Makes a quite frankly sublime curry

HF's post generator

Negatives

Pathologically repetitive

Racist

Homophobic

Never wrote articles

Demented

Forced Alex off into a brief foray into politics

Doesn't understand how the 'ignore' function works

FYP.