The Twitter Thread

peasepud

predictably no response from the toontastic clowns other than the probable usual "insane"

comments, this from idiots who have "disagreed" with my totally incorrect comments about the

ambitions of NUFC for years. Fuck knows what they must think of their own incorrect views, oh,

of course, they change them and pretend they have always held their current views, how idiotic

can you get. How many people really do have any sense and knowledge of the club on there, half

a dozen at best. The board to bring NUFC supporters back home, when home is anywhere but

Newcastle. Haha what a bunch of wankers, who aren't even adult enough to admit they are wrong.

one of the biggest clowns being Dr Gloom, who actually said exactly the same as me on numerous

occasions then said I was talking shite haha what a wanker.

Won't be too many dissenting voices there mind.

the reply is "nananana you can't post here, there or anywhere"

the I.p thing is still class, i don't know how many times i've explained his i.p is dynamic (changes regularly) so anyone giving it out anywhere is somewhat pointless, not that it happened anyway.

No, it didn't bloody happen!

He still reckons that 'Top Boss' quote was a big conspiracy.

Speaking of which, Baggio hasn't posted much lately, has he? :icon_lol:

Baggio developed a role on here slipstreaming good board vibes and money saving. ;)

Edited by Park Life

Bollocks. He fucked off for about 3 years after telling everyone Ashley was the best thing since sliced bread only to re-emerge last season to remind us all he'd been 'right' all along.

Bollocks. He fucked off for about 3 years after telling everyone Ashley was the best thing since sliced bread only to re-emerge last season to remind us all he'd been 'right' all along.

Oh yeah that's right. :lol:

His name is mud on N.O. You and chez are missed.

Any news on if they're willing to take back CT?

As it happens they have either upgraded software and mistakenly taken me off the banned list or have opened the door hoping to tempt me back in as their token Tory. I usually cant view NO but now its all open.