Anorthernsoul

Thoughts on Sol Campbell

that's only one thought.

:icon_lol:

his 'footballing brain' makes up for a fair bit of lost pace but he is clearly a squad player. A canny one all things considered imo. Cost nout, won't be getting much and probably able to impart of lot of wisdom to the yoof.

Decent signing to have on a free for a year. We'll need two new CB's in the summer though when he and Taylor both go. Not to mention the other positions that already need strengthening.

He is anything but slow.

I think he's look pretty decent winning everything in the air and cuts out a lot of through balls. He'd look a lot better if paired with someone who can play the ball.

He is anything but slow.

I think he's look pretty decent winning everything in the air and cuts out a lot of through balls. He'd look a lot better if paired with someone who can play the ball.

He takes a while to get up to speed but over a distance he's still quite nipppy.

Colo and Williamson need to come back this weekend.

He is anything but slow.

He's like a fucking cart horse!

I suppose we shouldn't be suprised with the size of the cunt.

He is anything but slow.

It's like It's a Knockout with him and Saylor at the back :icon_lol:

He is anything but slow.

It's like It's a Knockout with him and Saylor at the back :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: fucking lol

I keep getting the image of the ball bouncing off the back of his head and Kuyt scoring in the Liverpool game. No idea where the ball was.

still able to act as back up for 15 games this season and possibly next. his overwhelmingly obvious failings are that he's not quick enough in terms of acceleration and that he doesn't play the ball very well. his strength is his strength and his reading of the game. i actually beleive he'd work well with collocini, but their combined lack of acceleration is frightening.

Same at Portsmouth iirc, ie didn’t give two fucks about the staff losing their jobs, who actually needed the money. Typical Tory in other words 

Edited by Alex
  • Thanks 1