Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle

Anorthernsoul

Fuck me, more fucking jam than Hartleys them bastards - scoring an equaliser in the ninety third... NINETY FUCKING THIRD... minute of the game, three and a half minutes in to a fictional five minutes of testicle head's extra time. Fucking Webb's a mackem loving bum boy, Steve bruce must have promised him a blowjob. And the worst thing? The Mackems will treat it like a win because they now they shouldn't have got anything from the game.

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Bruce enjoying himself a little too much :lol:

:icon_lol: He's a fucking embarrassment to himself that bloke. I bet his dad's fucking mortified sat watching his fat barrel of a son leaping about on the touchline celebrating a Sunderland equaliser against Newcastle.

You could see the relief on his face, it was pathetic :icon_lol: It was very unfortunate to draw that one, but we dominated and of course the 5-1 was one of the best games for decades.

Deserved to win that, they were pretty shit for most of the second half. Could and should have held on to that by scoring a second. Enrique opting to shoot instead of laying it off for Best being the worse of our misses.

Their long ball game was shite for the most part. Colocinni and Ameobi my motm.

Bollocks when he was through.

Disappointing to get the draw given the way the game panned out but;

4 pts

out played them in both games

6-2 aggregate

we were missing our two most influential players in Tioté and Carroll

They were giving it billy big bollocks before the game, where the majority of us were saying we';d love to beat them, but we expect to lose.

I'm satispointed, I think

Well...was a quality game, we deserved to win but thats the way it goes. Sunderland did battle well.

I hope Harper stands up and apologises to the team because that was one royal fuck up...really should of held that. Basic goalkeeping.

Missed the chance to climb two places. That could dent our european push. :icon_lol::lol:

Still...we've proved once me that we are the best team in the north east.

FUCK OFF STEVE BRUCE.

Let's not forget btw, they are going fucking mental celebrating the fact that they've scraped a draw against their betters once again. Played off the park home and away.

They'll be the ones crowing at work tomorrow because they snuck a last gasp draw. Just laugh at them.

Got to say, they were awful for most of that, made almost nothing out of the attacking spells they as the home side were always going to have, and they absolutely deserved nothing from that.

If they equalised on 60 minutes then I'd hold my hands up and say fair play, but the 93rd fucking minute. Absolutely gutted.

Harper was gash all day long except for the good save at the start and we paid the price for his inability to deal with balls into the box there. Criminal.

Coloccini was my MOTM. I felt sure we had it but thanks to Howard Webb, Referee For Hire we've been cheated. You won't see a jammier result than that, domination for the entire 90 and even into Webb's imagined added time. Bollocks.

Deserved to win that, they were pretty shit for most of the second half. Could and should have held on to that by scoring a second. Enrique opting to shoot instead of laying it off for Best being the worse of our misses.

I dont know what you mean sniffer?

Can anyone explain where 5 minutes added time came from?

Whenever Barton went down under challenges that should have warranted yellow cards at least, Webb gestured to his watch to signify time-wasting, I believe. His attitude towards Barton was truly pathetic throughout.

The amount of yellow cards that they didn't get was shocking.

Easy to say, but imagine if one of those challenges was Barton? He got booked for accidental handball ffs.

Only thing Harper had to do 2nd half. Shame.

As others are saying, I'd have taken 4points from the scum, and the 5-1 hiding we gave them. Kick in the teeth we threw it away so easily though.

You just know that they'll be treating that like a cup final win.

I dont know what you mean sniffer?

Worst miss. Ameobi when he was through early on. And then giving the ball away stupidly a minute before they scored. He is absolute shite.

An unsubstantiated amount of extra time got them that draw.

Anyway 6-2 on aggregate. 4 points. We are disappointed and they are loving it.

Celebrating a draw against a newly promoted team without their two best players.

It would have been another 5-1 with Tiote and Carroll.

My MOTM - Barton.