Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

why go to chelsea training ground if its not confirmed seems ovious that torres is unhappy though hes spanish anyway all spanish are cheats and miserable twats lol. if that made sense

Edited by DEADMAN

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why go to chelsea training ground if its not confirmed seems ovious that torres is unhappy though hes spanish anyway all spanish are cheats and miserable twats lol. if that made sense

Even Jose? He's my future life partner I'll have you know. :unsure:

Anyone else now think he'll be off today then? Can't see the club turning down an improved bid.

If a £25M bid is true, I can't see how we could say no. The cynic in me says we told them to come back later with the offer, lessening the chance for us to re-invest. If he did go, not replacing him is madness. Though, Pardoo does have faith in Best and Shola :unsure:

£30m bid rejected according to the Press Association. Whether that's just holding out for more or a real statement of intent remains to be seen.

Sorry guys 35m for carroll is a good deal, I know I'm going to get shot down in flames here but there you go

It would be a good deal if we spent the money, problem is we won't. so it could be £200m and I would still be gutted because I know we wont replace him, or if we do it will be with Jay Bothroyd or similar

What part of that did you edit? Out of morbid curiosity.

What part of that did you edit? Out of morbid curiosity.

:unsure:

what does this mean for us though

Everything and nothing. If that helps.

It could mean we have agreed to sell and the club want to prepare a statement. It could mean we have sold and lined up a replacement and want to unveil him. It could mean we've ran out of teabags.

1151: Intriguing developments at Newcastle. Manager Alan Pardew was due to hold his pre-match press conference ahead of Wednesday's trip to Fulham at the club's training headquarters at 1400 GMT. This has now been put back to 1530 GMT and will take place at St James' Park. Make of that what you will.

BBC

Ireland unveiled.

Also suggests no-one will be sold by then because I don't think they'd put anyone in the firing line.

This, time to shit it is if they cancel press conf