Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

Simon Bird

#nufc clearly can't answer difficult carroll questions now, so must be considering bid. If not selling why not have pressa and say so?
Edited by Barney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the PC was just the Fulham one. Not specifically for a signing. I dont know why they would have Ireland there if he is just a loan signing. Maybe Pardoo is too busy.

They may have cancelled it due to the fact it will be question after question about Carroll?

So a simple "He isnt going anywhere would suffice."

A deal must be on the table. Hopefully Big AC turns them down.

Anyway, its looking like just when I'd got a new hero in a Black and White shirt since Big Al, he is gone.

If they sold Jose as well i'd burn down Sport Direct. :unsure:

Edited by Holden McGroin

Guardian reported this

"2.23pm: Sky's man outside St James' Park, whose name escapes me, seems to think that Andy Carroll will be sold before the Transfer Window slams shut this night, when Liverpool make Mike Ashley a new and improved offer he can't refuse."

why go to chelsea training ground if its not confirmed seems ovious that torres is unhappy though hes spanish anyway all spanish are cheats and miserable twats lol. if that made sense

What part of that did you edit? Out of morbid curiosity.

:unsure:

Bastid, beat me too it! Nee wonder Leazes caals him cleva.