Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk is now that AC has gone AWOL after huge bustup with Club over not wanting to leave.

you mean, he's left training along with all the other players at the usual time? or that we've accepted an offer and his "cars broken down on the side of the A1" and he can't possibly get to shittown in time for a medical?

1534: Right then. Another development in the Andy Carroll saga. BBC Sport understands that the Newcastle striker is keen on his proposed move to Anfield. That follows Liverpool meeting the Magpies' valuation for the big frontman.

:unsure:

I'm a little pissed of with this Andy Carroll talk. Hes gone to Liverpool in a car? I hope his car fucking breaks down.

Dont get me wrong hes a good player, but is he better than David Villa, Carlos Tevez, Edin Dzeko and Wayne Rooney. All these players cost cheaper. Fucking Newcastle yous are ripping Liverpool of you twats.

Dippers board. :unsure:

Re: Andy Carrol

« Reply #25 on: Today at 11:20:35 AM »

This is my worst nightmare

Lose Torres and replace with Andy fucking Carrol?

10mil max imo he would be a decent third striker for us. That's it.

This is depressing i really hope it doesn't happen.

I'm a little pissed of with this Andy Carroll talk. Hes gone to Liverpool in a car? I hope his car fucking breaks down.

Dont get me wrong hes a good player, but is he better than David Villa, Carlos Tevez, Edin Dzeko and Wayne Rooney. All these players cost cheaper. Fucking Newcastle yous are ripping Liverpool of you twats.

Yeap, lovin it, if your spacka board want him for 35 mill thats their call, best get out bed sheets out and call for another regime change, the last ones where fucked for not spending any money and you're complaining about these for spending money..

Its a sellers market, we're selling and on the quiet will accept £10m at 11pm, you however are desperate to buy and have more money than the Anfield dole office burning a hole in your shellsuit pocket.

I hate this deadline day, all these news reports saying he's keen etc, have they spoken to him? I'm not panicking anymore, only going to believe it when it's on Newcastle's site saying he's gone.

Attention all toon fans. If you spot black Range Rover with tinted windows, and NUFC on the reg, PLEASE REMOVE THE VEHICLE FROM THE ROAD BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. DO NOT LET HIM GET TO LIVERPOOL. BLOCKADE ON M1. WE CAN GET THERE BEFORE HE DOES.

We gave you the opportunity to get out of jail by telling you to fuck off at £30m and still you came back for more! :unsure:

You're mugs rather than us being rip off merchants ;)