Deadline Day

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

KKKKKKKKKKKK

Mike Ashley you're a fucking useless fat cunt, the most hated man in the north east, why the fuck are you still here you fat fucking cunt?!

Selling Milner for 12m was one thing. Even Given for £6m.

Selling the most exciting player we've produced since Shearer was young.... ;) £35m isn't good business, it's terrible business. First you have to find someone decent to replace him which is easier said than done. Then you have the fact that nobody can capture the imagination like a local lad made good.

It's insanity to even think of selling him.

That's the key bit for me. A bit chunk of the affection I have for our team stems from his performances. :unsure:

Nowt's done yet, there's still the chance that we'll manage to keep him. Not as confident as I was 3 hours ago though.

Why didn't yous go for Freddy Adu?

Remember Freddy Adu? Of course you do. There was a time that he was a teen sensation thought likely to be fetching a fee of £30m one deadline day. It didn't quite work out like that, though, did it? Now 21, he has just been loaned out by Benfica to Turkish club Rizespor until the end of the season, following a series of spectacularly unsuccessful similar moves

BBC

Thread title needs changing. :unsure:

Who's gonna start the Carroll was basically crap thread? ;)

That'd be mackembentastic :rolleyes:

He's shit... he'll fail... he's headin' straight to jail andy carrolll, andy carrollllllllllll

I think judging how good a deal £35M for AC is depends on what is done with the money. Banked and never seen again? Bad deal. Re-invested in players that improve the first team like two forwards and a winger? Good deal.

Thread title needs changing. :unsure:

Who's gonna start the Carroll was basically crap thread? :rolleyes:

That'd be mackembentastic :angry:

He's shit... he'll fail... he's headin' straight to jail andy carrolll, andy carrollllllllllll

Happy to do it. ;)

Fucking hell Newcastle whats big Ash doing? thats 2 players missed now

Birmingham have confirmed the signing of 26-year-old Nigerian striker Obafemi Martins on a six-month loan from Rubin Kazan.

That's as much a miss as one of Martin's shots on goal tbh.

Fucking hell Newcastle whats big Ash doing? thats 2 players missed now

Birmingham have confirmed the signing of 26-year-old Nigerian striker Obafemi Martins on a six-month loan from Rubin Kazan.

Fuck me Obas getting younger, he will be in the Nigeria u21 team in a few years

NOTHING CONFIRMED!!

Calm the fuck down everyone.

I swear... If we're linked with someone it's all "Don't believe it. Never going to happen."

When someone's rumoured to go he's already packed his bags and fucked off! Can everyone spare the eulogising 'till something actually happens?

Christ almighty....

BREAKING NEWS CHARLIE ADAMS ON HIS WAY TO MAN UTD :unsure:;)

Interesting, very interesting. Apparently the odds on Blackpool midfielder Charlie Adam joining Manchester United have plummeted in the last few minutes. He is now 1/4 to go there and only 5/2 to join long-term suitors Liverpool. United boss Sir Alex Ferguson said last week of course that Adam is "worth £10m for his corners alone". Watch this space.

BBC