Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30th anniversary of Heysel today and someone on Twitter linked this piece from 10 years ago. Phil Neal's comments man :jesuswept:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/apr/03/newsstory.sport

Some heartbreaking stories in there. I was in Liverpool the night it happened, which sort of made the memory of what happened all the stranger and almost surreal.

Saw Terry Mac earlier. He was looking old and grey, walking his dog, I was resplendent in my cycling gear. I established dominance immediately, and he greeted me with a nod and walked on. I was outside the pie shop in Darras.

Saw Terry Mac earlier. He was looking old and grey, walking his dog, I was resplendent in my cycling gear. I established dominance immediately, and he greeted me with a nod and walked on. I was outside the pie shop in Darras.

:lol:

Are they not " craft pastry parcels" in Darras?

Andy Townsend has let himself go a little since leaving ITV.

">

God what a shower of shite that lot is. No wonder Scholes looks like he's just stood in dog shit.

I've done some freaky shit with lasses in my time that I wouldn't want on camera, as im sure most people have.

I can't say I've ever told a Thai prostitute to 'lick shit off my arse you slit eye' while 2 of my mates watch and video it however. That not quite my bag

NUFC have appointed their first ever female coach, Natalie Henderson, as the U10's Assistant Academy Coach. Previously a player for our women's side, she's also the Football Development Centre Head Coach at the North East Sports Academy, and also coaches for the NUFC Foundation. She already has the UEFA B-License, and is studying Sports Development and Coaching at Northumbria Uni.