Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trevor Brooking following England's group stage exit from the Euro U-21s:

"I don't think there's a skills gap between our young players and the rest of Europe. We have to work on the mental toughness, decision-making and how you deal with tournament football."

What aa soggy fanny that bloke is.

"I don't think there's a skills gap between our young players and the rest of Europe. We have to work on the mental toughness, decision-making and how you deal with tournament football."

If learning how to deal with tournament football is so important then why did they leave most of their top players at home?

:lol: We just aren't running around enough, that's it.

Isn't yours a Gunt, though?

:razz:

:lol: No sir, not at all. Positively svelte, I just don't habitually tell you lot about my height and weight.

There's not a great deal you're going to be able to do about your height at this stage. Well, other than maybe

Jeffrey-2BCampbell-2BSilver-2BGlitter-2B

(EDIT: No, I don't know why there's a tiger and a dinosaur either. :lol: )

I will forevermore picture Fish sashaying around Camden in a Tweed blazer with a pair of those on.

Fuc Camden, it's all about SW London baby.

We've got a little beer shop called "We Brought Beer" and everything.

:rolleyes:

Trying to catch a match when I'm over in Hungary, £3 in to see Honvéd who are playing some unknowns called Újpest Dózsa.

Gonna try and catch Hertha Berlin vs Werder Bremen the week after - though I can't imagine it's as cheap. :lol: