Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canny belly on the England women's centre half.Farcical attempt by the England keeper for the Norwegian goal.Womens football is crap.

:lol: Don't watch it then.

I keep watching that and can't work out how it gets past her? Does it bounce at an odd angle?

I'm doing the same thing. It's like she starts having a stroke, then miraculously recovers to watch the ball trickle into the net.

I keep watching that and can't work out how it gets past her? Does it bounce at an odd angle?

Is she not one of those keepers from a table football game? I think she's wating for someone to push her handle in to move her to her right.

Didn't want to ruin her new nails. Essembee is top class mind, I guarantee he'll be watching every game he can of the Womens World Cup and he'll be fucking seething at every minute of it. Then he'll go outside and scream at the clouds because one resembles Niall Quinn's face.

Edited by Howay

Didn't want to ruin her new nails. Essembee is top class mind, I guarantee he'll be watching every game he can of the Womens World Cup and he'll be fucking seething at every minute of it. Then he'll go outside and scream at the clouds because one resembles Niall Quinn's face.

:lol:

"that fucken drink-driving bastard is spitting at me, like he did at the hallowed turf of Highfield Rd in a game on the 12th of February 2000, which the sad mackem bastards lost 3-2 despite goals from their heroes Phillips and Rae"

"It's raining luv"

"that fucken drink-driving bastard is spitting at me, like he did at the hallowed turf of Highfield Rd in a game on the 12th of February 2000, which the sad mackem bastards lost 3-2 despite goals from their heroes Phillips and Rae"

"It's raining luv"

"They had an attendance of 4,563 people, free tickets, aaaaaaaaaaarghh!"

Watched our under 21's lose to the Wops 3 - 1.

Can't say I was surprised as when I saw the enthusiastic singing of the national anthem by every Italian player, and the insipid way our players sang ours, I thought they're gonna win this one.

I had to wonder if all our players even knew the fucking words to our anthem.

Watched our under 21's lose to the Wops 3 - 1.

Can't say I was surprised as when I saw the enthusiastic singing of the national anthem by every Italian player, and the insipid way our players sang ours, I thought they're gonna win this one.

I had to wonder if all our players even knew the fucking words to our anthem.

Most of them probably can't string two words of English together, without an "um" or "er" - how are they supposed to remember whole words? If they could use text speech, they may be better.