Generic small time football blather thread

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just looking at the French league to see how Montpellier are getting on in trying to win the league (only need a point btw) and noticed how many teams are in the last day relegation fight.

12th place is still only 2 points above the relegation zone! Talk about tight.

Just shown footage of Man City parading their PL trophy in the open top bus, zoomed to Milner, he looked bored shitless.

Course he did, he's from fucking Yorkshire man. ;)

Good move for those of us who never want soulless Blackburn back in the Premier League!

By the way, are we sure Louise Taylor's a mackem? She seems to have opted for Newcaslte in every category in the Guardian's Premier League roundup...http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/may/14/guardian-writers-premier-league-season-review?CMP=twt_gu

Including 2-2 vs Spuds as the best game of the season?!

Looks like Steve Kean will be given the season to get them up. Good move by Venkys.

give it up stevie man, you were wrong

http://www.101greatg...-vs-lillestrom/

Brann score when trying to give possession back to Lillestrom after an injury. They allow Lillestrom to walk it in except the goalie isn't having any of it.

What a tit. :lol:

One of the defenders starts to give chase as well. :lol:

If you're going to make that gesture (fair play to them) then I think you need to make sure everyone's on board first. :lol:

Louise Taylor reckons David Pleat is the standout pundit of the year. Christ almighty!

I love that Dalglish has had to go to Boston to explain himself. I hope he was made to feel extremely small by the bosses, then told to crack on for another year.