Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

Β 

He had five league goals and six assists that season. A reasonable return but not exactly magical.

If you say he had only 5 assists that's fine with me. All I remember was him spearheading the attack most of the time and putting defenses on the back foot, creating havoc.

Β 

I can't believe there are so many on here who are now downplaying his contribution here. Remember people he came to us the year of PROMOTION!

That goal was sheer class and if you try to deny that fact then you are an imbecile. I know he didn't turn it on for us due to him telling pardew he was an idiot and falling out but he still had his moments and is still one of my favourites.

I think Ben Arfa must have shagged Gemmil's ex or something. I can't think why else he has it in for him so much.

Β 

Honestly, he'd be on our bench at first change before Obertan all day for me, 36 inch waist or not.