Hatem "Number 26" Ben Arfa

loonyTOON

I think that suggests carver will get the job at least till the end of the season. Surely a new manager coming in wound be given the option to use him for the last six months of his contract or not. Carver, having seen enough of him, probably shares Pardew's view

Aye Solano was class. Robert on his day was ridiculous.

Still didnt enjoy watching either one of those as much as this guy. When the next time we'll have anyone here who could go past 3-4 players and create or score a goal?

Aye Solano was class. Robert on his day was ridiculous.

Still didnt enjoy watching either one of those as much as this guy. When the next time we'll have anyone here who could go past 3-4 players and create or score a goal?

Robert was inconsistent but he was infinitely more consistent than Ben Arfa. He also had a better attitude imo which is some indictment of BA considering how shit Robert's was at times.

Ginola was better than both of them and Beardsley was better than him :)

Escaped the crazy circus in England and landed safe back home in France. A pretty sane man if you ask me.

Haddaway and shite, man. He'd much rather be playing in the Premier League but he blew it.Twice.

There are people here who trust me, who do not judge me as some people want to judge me through the press

"I spoke to the coach [Claude Puel], I liked his integrity and his approach to football and within 10 minutes, my choice was made,

"Even if Real Madrid had called at that moment, my mind was made up."

vir.jpg

Completely different type of style player can't compare them tbh

Solano is one of my all time favs but Ben Arfa is better than him like, Solanos just got a better attitude (like Jonas has)

Solano's attitude wasn't anything like somebody like Jonas'.

He used to go missing away from home loads of times, and he never used to graft or anything like Jonas did. He was a class player but he didn't really work hard or anything else like that.