Your ideal signings for next season?.

henda11

According to posters who used the Chronicle forums he's a bit of a troll like!

Troll is the wrong word your looking for.

He looks at a lot of alternative theories on the basis of that they are so crazy, it might actually just work! Its due to those theories that he stands out from the crowd and makes himself a target.

To get round him, you need to ignore him. I think he likes the attention to be honest.

Nick will be more hated than Mike Ashley on this forum by the end of the week.... and thats saying something!

So the word your searching for Tom is a Crackpot Cunt, its harsh but its more relevant.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks at a lot of alternative theories on the basis of that they are so crazy, it might actually just work! Its due to those theories that he stands out from the crowd and makes himself a target.

To get round him, you need to ignore him. I think he likes the attention to be honest.

Nick will be more hated than Mike Ashley on this forum by the end of the week.... and thats saying something!

So the word your searching for Tom is a Crackpot Cunt, its harsh but its more relevant.

wow sounds like LOVE to me :D

there's a first time for everything.

There's been shit posters and shit posters, posters who talk shit, posters who I have tried to show them where they are wrong, some who I can have a discussion with and agree or disagree, posters who you can have some good abuse with ie skidders....but this is just too much.

The sooner this idiot fucks off the better.

That list is not meant to be a joke.

You may not agree with it, but it's certainly not meant as a joke.

I believe in spending time looking for players who are a bit off the radar, who would almost certainly come to us without being asked twice and who are playing very well at this moment in time.

OFF THE RADAR, fuck my old boots son... these players are nowhere near good enough. end of story.

i tell you who i'd love to have at newcastle. would never happen, but he is a hell of a centre forward. the lad Cavani who plays at napoli. some player.

Second!

Edited by nufcboy

it's quality that counts, you are better off bringing in 2 quality players than 4 or 5 sub standard ones.

Sub Standard = do it again. Like most things in life.

Coppinger :D Fuck me.

My ideal signing would be a £20 million striker with the Carroll (maybe Enrique) money but there's more chance of me pumping Penelope Cruz.

dont know abt anyone else but i rather be banging penelope cruz then watch messi in a newcastle shirt. that girl is HOT

Going for realistic signings whose contracts are nearly up or aren't wanted/would come here:

Defence: Nedum Onuoha, Gretar Steinsson (Simpson needs cover/competition which Perch just doesn't provide)

Midfield: Zoltan Gera, Jamie O'Hara, Dave Jones - three who if signed would definitely improve the squad.

Striker: Eidur Gujohnsen, Kevin Doyle - desperately need a striker who can actually finish. I think Doyle would leap at the chance to join a club like Newcastle. Haven't seen him since he played for Reading but he gives his all every game.

I hope you're taking the piss?

Don Cowie (Watford)

James Coppinger (Doncaster)

Albert Adomah (Bristol City)

Kevin Treacy (Preston)

John Oster (Doncaster)

Danny Graham (Watford)

Billy Sharp (Doncaster)

Brett Pittman (Bristol City)

Marlon King (Coventry City)

Scott McDonald (Middlesbrough)

David Nugent (Portsmouth)

Do you want nobhead WUMs on this board admin? Things going downhill on here to be honest big time.

That list is not meant to be a joke.

You may not agree with it, but it's certainly not meant as a joke.

I believe in spending time looking for players who are a bit off the radar, who would almost certainly come to us without being asked twice and who are playing very well at this moment in time.

Off the fucking radar?!?! You Polish mug, we're not fuckin Legia Auchwitz or some Polish fuckin non-entity. If I was Holloway, I'd laugh at those suggestions let alone, the third best supported club in the worlds greatest league.

Ban I think.

If Enrique goes, I really don't think a speculative approach for van Aanholt would be such a bad thing.

In midfield, I'd definitely add a schemer, we're so weak there we've ended up with Guthrie playing a lot lately. I personally believe Charlie Adam would be available for 6s if Blackpool go down.

I still think we need a winger. Gutierrez has been better lately but he's still not class. We could do with someone who could play on both sides, I personally believe SWP would be a canny little signing for us, and also Seb Larsson on a free would give us additional depth.

When you look at the SPL where we could literally sign anyone, there's not one player who I'd really want here. Scott Brown gets a mention but he's unproven at a high level.

Up front, there's not much about is there? That Sow at Lille would come, but I know fuck all about him, and Gervinho is overrated in my opinion. Bellamy I'd sign without a doubt, same with Crouch give him regular games and he'll score, we'll go for neither in my opinion and get someone wank like Carlton Cole or Odemwinge (he wont score 15 every season he's pish). I reckon we could get Huntelaar for 15s as well, when Schalke go out of Europe next week they've got no Europe next season, why would he want to stay if a similar sized Premiership club wanted him? 26 goals in 42 international appearances, no brain imo.

Don Cowie (Watford)

James Coppinger (Doncaster)

Albert Adomah (Bristol City)

Kevin Treacy (Preston)

John Oster (Doncaster)

Danny Graham (Watford)

Billy Sharp (Doncaster)

Brett Pittman (Bristol City)

Marlon King (Coventry City)

Scott McDonald (Middlesbrough)

David Nugent (Portsmouth)

Do you want nobhead WUMs on this board admin? Things going downhill on here to be honest big time.

seconded

21 FORSTER - 1 HARPER - 13 KRUL

27 S.TAYLOR - 6 WILLIAMSON - 26 Tozer - 5 WOLLSCHEID - 2 COLOCCINI

23 HUTTON - 12 Simpson - 28 Kadar - 3 FIGUEROA

16 R.TAYLOR - 15 Gosling - 7 BARTON - 14 KVIST - 8 GUTHRIE - 24 TIOTE - 17 SMITH - 18 GUTIERREZ

11 REUS - 29 Vukic - 25 Inman - 22 BORGES - 4 NOLAN - 10 BEN ARFA

32 Donaldson - 9 BENDTNER - 19 Lasogga - 20 BEST - 30 Ranger

22/25 registered senior players

in

Alan Hutton - £4m

Philipp Wollscheid - £8m

Maynor Figueroa - £3m

William Kvist - £3m

Marco Reus - £7m

Celso Borges - £1m

Nicklas Bendtner - £8m

Pierre-Michel Lasogga £6m

out

Soderberg (out of contract),

Perch (£500k), Campbell (out of contract), Ferguson (out of contract), Enrique (£8m),

Ireland (loan expire), Lua Lua (out of contract), Routledge (??),

Xisco (??), S.Kuqi (out of contract), Ameobi (£1m), Lovenkrands (£1m)

Why would we release Ferguson and Lua Lua?

Silly spud.

There is so much wrong with that post but I'm off to bed, additional to this...

9 BENDTNER -

Err :lol:

-------------------------------forster/krul/harper---------------------

walker/simpson--cahill/williamson/saylor----colo---enrique/Wendt

--------------------------------tiote/AN other-----------------------

-----------------Barton/Larsson---------Nolan/Ireland------------------

Jonas/Jarvis-----------------------------------------------Barfa/Ferguson

------------------------------AN other/AN other---------------------------

In:

Gary Cahill/Brede Hangeland (doubtful we'd get either tbh)

Kyle Walker

Seb Larsson

Oscar Wendt

Stephen Ireland

Matt Jarvis/Gervinho

2 Strikers

Cover for Tiote

Out:

Campbell

smith

perch

xisco

routledge

squad players: raylor, best, lovenkrands, guthrie, gosling, shola

i'd like to see the youngsters like kadar, ferguson, vuckic, tavernier, edmundsson, nzuzi, richardson ranger etc given more of a chance or loaned out

Even if they were id not let ferguson nor lualua go. Your a knob.

Gonna keep them at the club by gun point? Why so hostile?

I just didn't line them up in the squad as they at this moment of time aren't Newcastle players for next season.