Your ideal signings for next season?.

henda11

Even if they were id not let ferguson nor lualua go. Your a knob.

Gonna keep them at the club by gun point? Why so hostile?

I just didn't line them up in the squad as they at this moment of time aren't Newcastle players for next season.

Neither are Hutton, Wollscheid, Figueroa, Kvist , Reus, Borges, Bendtner or Lasogga but you put them in?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if they were id not let ferguson nor lualua go. Your a knob.

Gonna keep them at the club by gun point? Why so hostile?

I just didn't line them up in the squad as they at this moment of time aren't Newcastle players for next season.

Neither are Hutton, Wollscheid, Figueroa, Kvist , Reus, Borges, Bendtner or Lasogga but you put them in?

Cause that's the point of this thread, to name the players you think Newcastle should sign.

Current players with expiring contracts two months down the line are not likely to remain,

most often it would be a case of either the club or player not wanting renegotiations.

Turning 21 later this year, it wouldn't surprise me if Lua Lua would prefer a permanent move to Brighton where he'd get more game time.

If they do sign on though, then great.

21 FORSTER - 1 HARPER - 13 KRUL

27 S.TAYLOR - 6 WILLIAMSON - 26 Tozer - 5 WOLLSCHEID - 2 COLOCCINI

23 HUTTON - 12 Simpson - 28 Kadar - 3 FIGUEROA

16 R.TAYLOR - 15 Gosling - 7 BARTON - 14 KVIST - 8 GUTHRIE - 24 TIOTE - 17 SMITH - 18 GUTIERREZ

11 REUS - 29 Vukic - 25 Inman - 22 BORGES - 4 NOLAN - 10 BEN ARFA

32 Donaldson - 9 BENDTNER - 19 Lasogga - 20 BEST - 30 Ranger

22/25 registered senior players

in

Alan Hutton - £4m

Philipp Wollscheid - £8m

Maynor Figueroa - £3m

William Kvist - £3m

Marco Reus - £7m

Celso Borges - £1m

Nicklas Bendtner - £8m

Pierre-Michel Lasogga £6m

out

Soderberg (out of contract),

Perch (£500k), Campbell (out of contract), Ferguson (out of contract), Enrique (£8m),

Ireland (loan expire), Lua Lua (out of contract), Routledge (??),

Xisco (??), S.Kuqi (out of contract), Ameobi (£1m), Lovenkrands (£1m)

Too much FM2011 for you Danny boy me thinks. I mean who the fuck has seen Philip Wollscheid, not yee thats for certain.

out of contract in the summer aren't they?

No and none the less you are saying we should release youngsters who have made positive first team appearances and retain youngsters who've never played a game?

I'd have Seb Larsson for nowt like on a free. I think he's probably a better PL player than Routledge.

He is definitely a better PL player than Routledge and I could see him signing.

I can also see us signing Ireland although I am not sure that's a good idea, I think he is a good player when his head is right but he plays his best football in the same floating role Ben Arfa will occupy and we have seen Ireland goes off the rails when he isn't made to feel wanted.

We seem to be scouting France a fair bit (at least linked to a lot of players over there and had glowing reports for our treatment of HBA) so think a striker may be signed from there.

Realistically we won't be spending a whole lot of money, I am certain we won't be spending all the Carroll money anyway.

Therefore I would be 'happy' with:

Competition for Simpson, maybe Clyne? Talented young player at a club with a lot of money worries so I doubt he would cost much, also can cover left back.

Another centre back, would love an absolute beast to go alongside Colo but that would probably cost a lot of money. I am sure there is a bargain to be had if the scouting network is right.

Unless Enrique goes and I think I am one of the few not in the 'nailed on!' camp then I am happy with Kadar, Clyne or Ferguson being back up.

Right midfield - See above re Barton, I would get Larsson in as competition.

Centre midfield - Fairly happpy with Tiote, Nolan, Gosling, Guthrie although I think we could do with another more defensive minded player in Tiote's absense.

Left wing - Jonas and wouldn't mind a punt on Sinclair at Swansea, looks a talented young player and pretty quick.

Up front - HBA will be playing off the forward, as said I think we will sign Ireland to compete with him. I can see a quality big man coming from abroad. Then we have Best, Shola, Ranger (hopefully out on loan) and Loven won't be going anywhere so he will be a last resort.

Maybe £20m-£25m, so maybe a bit too optimistic in the end :lol:

Edit: Demba Ba might be worth a shot too, club obviously want to sell and he has done well at a struggling side, just concerned about his knees.

Edited by Gejon

Coppinger :lol: Fuck me.

My ideal signing would be a £20 million striker with the Carroll (maybe Enrique) money but there's more chance of me pumping Penelope Cruz.

My experience tells me that when you buy a wow-signing, it doesn't improve the team at all, but turnst the club into a vehicle for the signing, rather than a club in its own right.

There are exceptions, but I think what I say is the rule rather than the exception.

And when we bought Keegan as a player. it took two years before we were promoted, and it was every bit as much thanks to Beardsley and Waddle, as it was to Keegan.

My ideal signing would be a £20 million striker with the Carroll (maybe Enrique) money but there's more chance of me pumping Penelope Cruz.

My experience tells me that when you buy a wow-signing, it doesn't improve the team at all, but turnst the club into a vehicle for the signing, rather than a club in its own right.

There are exceptions, but I think what I say is the rule rather than the exception.

And when we bought Keegan as a player. it took two years before we were promoted, and it was every bit as much thanks to Beardsley and Waddle, as it was to Keegan.

Beardsley and Waddle were good players, James friggin Coppinger isn't nor are those other players you mentioned, you plank

So to avoid a "wow" signing not working out we should just buy shit players? Fucking hell :lol:

this is supposed to be about "ideal signings", why are people naming all these sub standard players ? Especially the "Polish" idiot.

oopps, a racist comment - NOT

Guest Your Name Here
this is supposed to be about "ideal signings", why are people naming all these sub standard players ? Especially the "Polish" idiot.

oopps, a racist comment - NOT

Three years of brainwashing?

Unless Pardew is full of shit we should have in excess of £50m to invest in squad strengthening, and that means bringing in quality not pissing about in happy shopper yet again.

I’d like to see us get Adam Johnson. He’s not going to get a look in after City have gone spending mad again and would provide the cutting edge we lack. Milner might be available as well.

Are you honestly for real?

In dreamland, if we splashed all of the 35 + whatever extra we bring in from sales and so on, a few of the following would be nice.

Strikers

Falcao from Porto

Daniel Sturridge

Pogrebnyak from Stuttgart

Midfield

Ashley Young

Aliaksandr Hleb

Alou Diarra

Michael Carrick

Defence

Hangeland

Samba

Coentrao from Benfica

Srna from Shakhtar Donetsk

Goalkeepers

Sebastien Frey

re-sign Given

Throw in a few young Africans from France and some kids from the Americas for the youth team/reserves who can also push for a squad place.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

I don't agree with any of that tbh.

I don't agree with any of that tbh.

Ignore him man !!! He might fuck off.

In dreamland, if we splashed all of the 35 + whatever extra we bring in from sales and so on, a few of the following would be nice.

Strikers

Falcao from Porto

Daniel Sturridge

Pogrebnyak from Stuttgart

Midfield

Ashley Young

Aliaksandr Hleb

Alou Diarra

Michael Carrick

Defence

Hangeland

Samba

Coentrao from Benfica

Srna from Shakhtar Donetsk

Goalkeepers

Sebastien Frey

re-sign Given

Throw in a few young Africans from France and some kids from the Americas for the youth team/reserves who can also push for a squad place.

Not a single one would come here. Not one.

Priority for me has to be getting in a striker of the highest quality available to us. Two would be ideal, but as Pardew's confirmed Ben Arfa will play off the striker, I'm resigned to the fact us signing two won't happen.

I find myself wondering whether one (hopefully) very good striker at 15-20M would be better than getting two at 7-10M each.

Then I realise who the owners is and just end up hoping that we go with either of the options.

I think it's more likely that we'll get one or two average strikers at up to 5M each. In the end they won't be much better than what we've already got, so it will effectively be money wasted.