Shola Ameobi

LeazesMag

Best time "blood" younguns when a club is flying. Having said that like we clipped the top of the Byker Wall on Saturday, it was hardly flying. Worst home show so far.

Also I'll bet anyone 50 quid now Smith and Perch start on Wednesday night.

Typical like, just when he's been doing well :lol: Be nice if his brother got some more opportunities now though. Every cloud and all that.

Was it just me bitter to see Smith ahead of him on the bench?

I know Sammy's not one who can play in the middle, but it's fucking alarming that the Robbie Savage wannabe is still so close to getting on the pitch.

Best time "blood" younguns when a club is flying. Having said that like we clipped the top of the Byker Wall on Saturday, it was hardly flying. Worst home show so far.

Aye, definitely.

Agree we didn't play well like (only saw the 2nd half, listened to the 1st) but whilst I know it's a cliche I think winning ugly in a match like that is a good sign, i.e. getting the result even if you don't play well. Mind, we were dead lucky with that missed header after the goal. It was a sitter when you saw it again and Krul would've had nee chance.

Typical like, just when he's been doing well :lol: Be nice if his brother got some more opportunities now though. Every cloud and all that.

Was it just me bitter to see Smith ahead of him on the bench?

I know Sammy's not one who can play in the middle, but it's fucking alarming that the Robbie Savage wannabe is still so close to getting on the pitch.

Always alarming to see Smith anywhere near the first team tbh.

Aye, definitely.

Agree we didn't play well like (only saw the 2nd half, listened to the 1st) but whilst I know it's a cliche I think winning ugly in a match like that is a good sign, i.e. getting the result even if you don't play well. Mind, we were dead lucky with that missed header after the goal. It was a sitter when you saw it again and Krul would've had nee chance.

I would've scored and I'm sure you would have too, was easier to miss. The Rodallega one in the first half any good striker scores, without sounding like Andy Gray, you've gottae go acroass eh keeper theyah. Rubbish finish, like I say though the one thing I'm happy about is we have steel, and we're better suited to play against teams who attack us, while yeah we can grind results out against shite (Fulham, QPR, Wigan).

At least he didnt get injured after his performance against Spurs. The whole town would be talking about him being the key to us finishing top 4 when he gets fit and us not needing a striker in January cos Ameobi will be fit by then.

Instead we got to be reminded of how shite he really is 98% of the time with his cameo against Wigan. I particularly liked the part where he dribbled the ball straight into touch at the gallowgate end.

At least he didnt get injured after his performance against Spurs. The whole town would be talking about him being the key to us finishing top 4 when he gets fit and us not needing a striker in January cos Ameobi will be fit by then.

Instead we got to be reminded of how shite he really is 98% of the time with his cameo against Wigan. I particularly liked the part where he dribbled the ball straight into touch at the gallowgate end.

Haha! I remember that! I just remember someone laughing and saying that oor shola!

• 2 weeks later...

Whoever made that can just fuck off essentially.

It captures the majesty of the man at that time I think

It's from here btw

http://www.sholaameobi.co.uk/

I don't like people slagging the lad off, but who the FUCK takes the time to set up a website for the below average stalwart?

Edited by Happy Face