Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

ooooh Joey Joey dont go, Joey you're great we need you...

oh hes gone?

Joey youre a cunt, youre shit and Cabayes better. Good riddance

How anyone can swallow the shit that this club puts out and then still have the brass fucking neck to slate players for leaving when theyve clearly been told to fuck off and do one is beyond me.

Fans who have seen this lot been proved as lying in a court of law, lying to us time and time again, "Carrolls not for sale, no chance", "well spend the Carroll money", "Enriques not going anywhere", "were buying someone" etc etc etc etc etc etc

Fans who have personally been shit on by this lot, "in the singing section? well fuck off" and yet they still take it as read that what the club say happened did.

CT I understand, Llambias could tell him we were selling the entire first team and using the money to clone the DNA of Pele and he'd lap it up but most of those normal sensible lads on twitter are now going mental about how hes screwed the club and fans over.

And why?

Because hes gone to QPR, its a tribal thing and what has pissed you off is hes gone to a "small club", footballers dont give a shit about crowd numbers or how big the stadium is, its about ambition, chances of glory and the pay cheque. Weve had the "what makes a big club" discussion a dozen times and its got fuck all to do with how many fans they have.

Face it, were small time and getting smaller by the day.

As Craig pointed out, coming from good sources that Barton was basically told that he would be dropped come September and never get a game again and yet people would still rather he had stayed, screwed his career and ended up with no Premiership football to talk about again.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooh Joey Joey dont go, Joey you're great we need you...

oh hes gone?

Joey youre a cunt, youre shit and Cabayes better. Good riddance

How anyone can swallow the shit that this club puts out and then still have the brass fucking neck to slate players for leaving when theyve clearly been told to fuck off and do one is beyond me.

Fans who have seen this lot been proved as lying in a court of law, lying to us time and time again, "Carrolls not for sale, no chance", "well spend the Carroll money", "Enriques not going anywhere", "were buying someone" etc etc etc etc etc etc

Fans who have personally been shit on by this lot, "in the singing section? well fuck off" and yet they still take it as read that what the club say happened did.

CT I understand, Llambias could tell him we were selling the entire first team and using the money to clone the DNA of Pele and he'd lap it up but most of those normal sensible lads on twitter are now going mental about how hes screwed the club and fans over.

And why?

Because hes gone to QPR, its a tribal thing and what has pissed you off is hes gone to a "small club", footballers dont give a shit about crowd numbers or how big the stadium is, its about ambition, chances of glory and the pay cheque. Weve had the "what makes a big club" discussion a dozen times and its got fuck all to do with how many fans they have.

Face it, were small time and getting smaller by the day.

As Craig pointed out, coming from good sources that Barton was basically told that he would be dropped come September and never get a game again and yet people would still rather he had stayed, screwed his career and ended up with no Premiership football to talk about again.

Aye, but you have to wonder how bright these people are anyway.

How anyone can swallow the shit that this club puts out......

A canny rant pud but the line above is where it all falls down. The "club" havent put anything out.

They offered him a deal in Jan, he agreed then renaged......according to his agent, not the "club".

He then started slagging them off at talk ins and via twitter......nothing to do with the "club".

That behaviour "burnt his bridges" and the "club" simply told him he was no longer wanted. Petty maybe, spin no.

Nobody came in for him so he re-launched another tirade at the "club".

The club then decided all they could do was cut their losses and offered him for free. Even then only one club has decided the Barton baggage is worth it.

He turned down a contract, slagged off his employers and has engineered a move albeit not the one he thought he would get.

Chez summed this up lovely and it applies so much to everything that goes on with regard to NUFC. Everyone wants to pigeon hole each event into their overall take on things rather than look at each event on an individual basis.

We weren't going to meet his salary ambitions. We didn't meet Enrique's salary ambitions. We aren't going to meet Coloccini's salary ambitions when that one rolls round either.

They're in a band of players who were signed on the sort of terms that don't apply any more. That's really all there is to it.

Feels like shit but completely inevitable if the new wage policy is applied without exception. Far more concerned with who they're bringing in, and on that score I'll believe absolutely nowt I hear from any source (club/agent/twitter) until they're on the pitch in a black and white jersey. So far looking like it'll be a complete write-off.

I screw on Mike Ashley.

I screw on Alan Pardew.

I screw on Derek Llambias.

Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries :icon_lol:

Well... OK.

Saw your location as France and it's just a throw-away quote from Monty Python mate, no offence intended, just didn't travel too well :icon_lol:

Edit - thanks Ant ! Le Malcoln's got me down as being a bigger cnut than I already am !

Edited by LoveTheBobby

I screw on Mike Ashley.

I screw on Alan Pardew.

I screw on Derek Llambias.

Your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries :icon_lol:

Well... OK.

Saw your location as France and it's just a throw-away quote from Monty Python mate, no offence intended, just didn't travel too well :icon_lol:

Edit - thanks Ant ! Le Malcoln's got me down as being a bigger cnut than I already am !

Both the club and Barton have came out of the whole thing looking like cunts I reckon.

He's gone, so fuck...move on

The club still has until Sept 1st until i'll draw my conclusion on it.

While i think it's madness to let him go for free, you have to respect the club for telling him to f*ck off and following through with it. I reckon Willie McKay was out to call their bluff.

Newcastle

26 Krul

02 Coloccini

03 Jose Enrique

06 Williamson

12 Simpson

04 Nolan

07 Barton

18 Gutierrez

24 Tiote

09 Carroll

23 Ameobi

Starting 11 vs Sunderland, Sunday, 31 October 2010, 5-1 result.

HBA and Gosling in the squad, but injured. If we weren't a selling club we could have added the likes of Ba and Marveaux to that squad without much expenditure and be in a very strong position to survive and break the top 10 (or even higher) this season.

i cant believe people are seriously supporting ashley and lambeyarse for getten rid of barton honestly you dont deserve to be toon fans

I think many fans, including me, won't support any of the sides in this situation. I don't support a cunt just for being slightly less cunt than the other.

i cant believe people are seriously supporting ashley and lambeyarse for getten rid of barton honestly you dont deserve to be toon fans

You should make a list D'man. Whos going on the list?

Newcastle

26 Krul

02 Coloccini

03 Jose Enrique

06 Williamson

12 Simpson

04 Nolan

07 Barton

18 Gutierrez

24 Tiote

09 Carroll

23 Ameobi

Starting 11 vs Sunderland, Sunday, 31 October 2010, 5-1 result.

HBA and Gosling in the squad, but injured. If we weren't a selling club we could have added the likes of Ba and Marveaux to that squad without much expenditure and be in a very strong position to survive and break the top 10 (or even higher) this season.

The problem is Ashley fully understands / believes that there is no benefit to be had by throwing money at simply being higher up the table. There is no big pay off for finishing 5th and he has seen the amounts needed to even try to attack it.

He will look at the likes of Steve Bruce wasting millions on achieving nothing but survival. Rightly or wrongly he believes survival can be achieved without the big signings and without the big wage bill, hence the european bargain buys.

Thats not going to change for us (or most other survivalists) any time soon.

In fairness, the much heralded European league gravy train is already up and running in all but name.

heh theres a few that could be out the door before this windows done coloccini jonas steven taylor maybe others nile ranger krul or harper

I meant which posters don't deserve to be toon fans? I reckon someone like you should definitely have a 'list'.

im not naming any names because it will spark mayhem but all i can say is im sick of all the negative fans here who despise a player who walks out the door its like there blaming the player for leaving when in actual fact its the owners doing the buisso

If we really need an instant replacement for Barton we should definitely have a quick look at newly released ex-Bremen Daniel Jensen, he's 32 but still up for plenty more games, and is pretty much the same player as Barton without the extra baggage.

Edited by Aeris

im not naming any names because it will spark mayhem but all i can say is im sick of all the negative fans here who despise a player who walks out the door its like there blaming the player for leaving when in actual fact its the owners doing the buisso

Theres always room in the church of positivity... :icon_lol:

(Cracking few exchanges there boys.... lots of :icon_lol: at this end)