Barton signs for QPR

KeithJ

Lee Ryder is beyond embarassing with shite like that article, but we were all just waiting to see what particular line of bullshit the club/Ryder were going to come up with, and it didn't disappoint.

I'm just waiting to hear what Pardew says because if its anything other than massively criticising the decision he can fuck off and if its defending it he can fuck off and die to be honest. I've been one of the people who haven't been against him from the start, waiting to see what he does/says etc but if he doesnt stand up on this he's a worm who is helping the fat cunt destroy this club.

I'm sick to death of it all and wish i didn't have a season ticket at this point in time, and that's before they shift enrique at the last minute and "can't get a LB in, in time" and probably sell somebody else key to the team as well.

It will never happen. As I said elsewhere there's no point listening to Pardew at all because he's either in on everything with them or a moron who believes the same shite that we can see is utter bollox. You'll get nothing more from him that you'll get from Ryder tbf.

qft.

I go with the idea that he's just happy to have a top flight job again and he clearly has no say in who stays at the club.

Aye, plus it's win-win really. If he does a decent job it's "a remarkable job under the circumstances" but if he doesn't he'll be able to argue he didn't have control of transfers, had no money etc.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Ryder is beyond embarassing with shite like that article, but we were all just waiting to see what particular line of bullshit the club/Ryder were going to come up with, and it didn't disappoint.

I'm just waiting to hear what Pardew says because if its anything other than massively criticising the decision he can fuck off and if its defending it he can fuck off and die to be honest. I've been one of the people who haven't been against him from the start, waiting to see what he does/says etc but if he doesnt stand up on this he's a worm who is helping the fat cunt destroy this club.

I'm sick to death of it all and wish i didn't have a season ticket at this point in time, and that's before they shift enrique at the last minute and "can't get a LB in, in time" and probably sell somebody else key to the team as well.

It will never happen. As I said elsewhere there's no point listening to Pardew at all because he's either in on everything with them or a moron who believes the same shite that we can see is utter bollox. You'll get nothing more from him that you'll get from Ryder tbf.

qft.

I go with the idea that he's just happy to have a top flight job again and he clearly has no say in who stays at the club.

Aye, plus it's win-win really. If he does a decent job it's "a remarkable job under the circumstances" but if he doesn't he'll be able to argue he didn't have control of transfers, had no money etc.

Surely it's just the money for him. If its as it appears and he has no say in things then whether he's managing in the top flight or conference makes no difference to him. He can't be getting any satisfaction from the job.

qft.

Surely it's just the money for him. If its as it appears and he has no say in things then whether he's managing in the top flight or conference makes no difference to him. He can't be getting any satisfaction from the job.

A lack of pride coupled with what I said goes without saying. If he had anything about him as a bloke he wouldn't go round knobbing players' and fans' wives though.

Would you say the same of an alcoholic alex? Addiction to pussy is a serious disease, this man is a victim.

;) He should be more careful about where he drinks.

It also isn't true - Barton took the free kicks & the majority of corners.

If Cabaye was asked to take free kicks etc and Barton took them, could this be part of the reason for the rumoured bust up and subsequent training alone?

I thought it was pretty odd for McKay to mention it more than once during interviews.

i wish i could punch pardew and ashley and lambeyarse

I would pay £15 on PPV to watch that fight.

Get 10000 signed up and Ashley would probably go for it.

Ben Arfa - no comment necessary

Gosling - left on a free after assurances he'd sign a new contract

Cabaye - a year left on his contract, utilised a release fee in his contract and announced to his manager he was moving to Newcastle just before their last game of the season

Marveaux - ran contract down, as such wasn't played much last year

Ba - left Hoffenheim after refusing to play

Ben Arfa - no comment necessary

Gosling - left on a free after assurances he'd sign a new contract

Cabaye - a year left on his contract, utilised a release fee in his contract and announced to his manager he was moving to Newcastle just before their last game of the season

Marveaux - ran contract down, as such wasn't played much last year

Ba - left Hoffenheim after refusing to play

;)

I wonder how long it will take beforethey all start hounding Ashley aswell.

honestly man, if this board weren't such complete fuckwits, i'd be quite excited about this season. all they needed to do was keep hold of the likes of nolan, barton and enrique and reinvest the carroll money on a couple of new forward players. so what do they do? buy a bunch of players that most of us have never seen play for peanuts, one sicknote that's had half a season in the premier league and then they do their best to sell the senior players that have glued the side together in the past two seasons. you honestly couldn't make it up. when are they going to just fuck off and die?

Guest Your Name Here
honestly man, if this board weren't such complete fuckwits, i'd be quite excited about this season. all they needed to do was keep hold of the likes of nolan, barton and enrique and reinvest the carroll money on a couple of new forward players. so what do they do? buy a bunch of players that most of us have never seen play for peanuts, one sicknote that's had half a season in the premier league and then they do their best to sell the senior players that have glued the side together in the past two seasons. you honestly couldn't make it up. when are they going to just fuck off and die?

When the club dies, if supporters don’t start voting with their feet.

When the club dies, if supporters don’t start voting with their feet.

Yup. In the same spirit of 'less is more' and 'its not what you put in, its what you leave out' fucking it off is the only real route . Shouting up at windows of the Milburn with a TOONTOON plackard's going to be no good to anyone.

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Regardless of what shite goes on I am still looking forward to the first game and will continue to look forward to every other game whether that be at the ground, in the pub or squinting at some dodgy stream.

I hope more signings come in, particularly a striker and I am still looking forward to seeing "the first team" whoever that is, play their first game together.

I will fall into depression / negativity when results on the field dictate, not shenanigans off it.

Edit: And the much drawn out departure of Enrique will not change the above one bit.

Time to ship out, ship in and get on with it.

Edited by Christmas Tree